Chapter 30

"So... you like it?" I looked at Laksh and could see his sparkle in those hazelnut brown eyes. I nodded slowly. "Yeah... such a big family." I tried to be calm and relaxed yet those old memories were trying to come forward. With each moment every little memory came back. I felt helpless. I looked at Laksh who smiled at me. He looked down to his watch. "Achcha, 15 minutes left!" Geetha clapped with her hands and got so happy. I smiled wholeheartedly.

"10    -    9    -    8   -    7    -    6    -    5"
Everyone clapped and screamed like never before. Every counted down and the exciment of the ne year was visible.
"4     -      3     -     2     -     1     -  
  HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
The loud shouts, the whistles, the happiness was there. Everyone cheered and welcomed the year 2019 with a lot of crackers*. The sparkling lights in the sky made it so beautiful.
I was back in my trance and the old times. The time where I celebrated everything with my family. I could see the smile on everyone's face. I felt a stitch in my heart. Like someone stabbed with a knife directly into my heart. I felt hurt. These flashbacks were running infront of me...

"Ragini!" I turned around and saw my little brother with lots of crackers in his hand. "New Year! Crackers! Come!" He shouted all the way from the garden while I was in the kitchen trying to help my maa. It was impossible to help her.
"Beta! Not now. It has to become night and dark. Come inside." "No baba!" I looked at maa who was just rolling her eyes. 'Unbelievable." I was just laughing and found it funny. He was stubborn as baba. "Shekar ji, look at your son. He's so stubborn like you." Babas eyes got slightly wide. "What? Me, stubborn? No!" I chuckled hearing this. "Look at your beti, she thinks the same." I made big eyes and nodded slowly. "Sorry baba." I started to run away as I knew that baba will catch me and will try to change my mind. With much ease he caught me and flipped me all around. I chuckled and laughed loudly while I said baba. Of course he didn't listen to me...

"Let the party begin!"  Everyone cheered like never before and started dancing to the loud songs. I was standing near the bar outside and was completely lost but suddenly pulled to someone. It was Laksh. He had a big smile on his face, he was glowing lime never before. This guy twirled me and I could just let him do it. I didn't stop him. I didn't know why. I kept my eyes on his and felt slightly free and happy. " Ragini let it all out!" He screamed so that I could hear him. I nodded and yes, I let it it nd had a genuine smile on my face and let the music come inside me and followed Laksh to the beat. It felt right. Nothing wrong.

"Thank you Ragini. Thank you for coming - oh and of course Geetha." He had a bring grin on his face whilelooking at Geetha. A smile on my face as well. "Thank you for inviting us bhaiya." He opened his arms and Geetha went to him. What kind of bond they had. He hugged her. "That was immensely crazy." "Yeah." I was just smiling at these two but mostly because of Geetha. How everything changed for her. From a poor family, where she felt all alone and devastated to me, where she was rich, but never considered it, where she had now a big brother. "Thanks Laksh." He looked up and smiled. I you it as his response and held Geethas hand. It was time to go into our villa. Before I entered the villa I turned for the last time and saw him still looking at me with a smile in his face making my heart jump a beat.

After 3 months

"I do not accept this at all Mr Jai." I was angry, blood shot angry. "I'm sorry mam." "Put your sorry into the trash Mr Jai. I gave you this file that you could improve your skills for the construction. You should have just correct it. You didn't!" "I'm really sorry man, it won't happen again. I'll learn from the mistakes." I looked at him and nodded. 'That's It! That's I want to hear from you. Go and correct it all again and bring me Maha." "Sure mam." He took the file and headed out of my cabin.
It was important to make mistakes. No-one could life without any mistake. It was common to make mistakes but not everytime. If you do a mistake correct it always and never make the same mistake again. That's what you have to learn. Someone might get angry bit for few seconds, minutes or even hours but it can be vanished. But with few words.

I had a my launch break and was recollecting everything what happened the three months.
Nothing special but a new contract that I signed for. After the incident in Singapore noun happened or better the police couldn't find any clue. I was restless because of this.
I tried to block this but it wasn't that easy. I drank the water and looked to the screen where I saw someone coming inside. I looked at it closely and was sure that it was Laksh. I could see that  Masha was trying to tell him that I had my lunch and nobody should disturb me. He showed his hand in the air and finally he took his phone out but unfortunately my phone was always at these times off. Like completely off. Few seconds later I heard the office phone ringing. I took it. "Mam, I'm really sorry to disturb you but Mr Laksh Maheshwari is standing infront of me and what's to talk to you." I heard his voice. "It's urgent." "I see... let him in and say it's the very last time." "Sure mam." I looked back to the screen and saw how Masha talked to him and how Laksh literally ran inside.

"Ragini! Hey!" He looked t me and down to the desk where my launch was served. He scratched his head and apologised. He came forward and waited. "Sit down Laksh." He sat down and thanked me. "Ragini. I think we got a clue."

*Lovelies, do not use crackers on festival times! Think about the pollution and the animals. Thanks