Him?!

Annie's POV

When the teacher continues lecturing someone slammed the door open.

A figure of a boy meets my eyes

" Wait, is that the guy who I just met a while ago?" I scanned him again.

"It's him"

I remembered what he said"your soo dead when I see you again!!!"

"I'M SO DEAD" *pouting my lips*

"oh shoot his looking at me"
"he even smirked"
"are you trying to kill my soul?!"
"forgive me huhuhu"
"why am I so overreacting, I didn't do it in purpose by the way" *eyes roll*

My mind was full of crazy thoughts...

"Hey Mr., why are you late again? Recite three reasons" The teacher crossed her arms and the left eyebrow up.

"Ugh...first of all I didn't sleep well. Second, I overslept. Third, it's someone else's fault"

When he aforesaid the third reason he glared to me like "it was you" look.

His eyes are so mesmerizing but deadly

"Those reasons are unacceptable, you keep on telling me the same reasons except for the third one but your still responsible for it.....DETENTION! for three hours after school!!! "and there's the beast mode

"Is he walking towards me? "

Until I've notice there was an empty seat beside me.

My eyes widened "were seatmates"

The atmosphere was quite between us and the teachers lullaby voice lullabied us, until someone whispered to my ears.

"Meet me at the music room after class" his charisma voice is tickling my ears to my spine.

--AT LUNCH--

I was about to go out the room. But somebody blocked my way.

"yah nerd, stay away from Taehyung oppa"

ohh it was the girls who don't want me here.
So the guy's name was Taehyung. Now I know.

"sorry I don't follow orders from strangers, and how can I do that were seatmates duhh" their faces were dumb *laughs*

"you don't know us?!" the girl at her right side said while her eyes was on flames.

"nope"

"hahaha" they sarcastically laugh

"were the campus queens"the girl at her left side said.

"and I'm the girlfriend of the most hottest, coolest, and handsome guy in this campus" she smirked

What the...shes hes girlfriend?!

"doesn't look like to me" I'm being arrogant these days.

"are you picking a fight with us?! "

She push and push me until I fell to the floor.

"yahhh!!! The principal is coming!!" a sound of a girl shouted.

The girls gallop out of the room and the others panicked. The girl who shouted pulled me away without me noticing it.

We stopped running at the school garden.

"you OK?" she asked

"yes...uhmm what was that all about?" I was curious

"ohhh I saved your life no need to thanks" shes swag "by the way my name is Mia"she smiled sweetly.

"annyeong my name is Annie. I'm a transfer student here" "thank you so much for saving my life. About them, what's their problem? "

"uhm let's not talk here. Are you hungry let's eat"

--AT THE CANTEEN--

ANNIE'S POV

"Annie-ahh!! Here! "Eunwoo shouted.

"oh Mia let's sit over there"

"ok"

"hi burglar~"i gave him a big smile while the other gang laughs.

"ahm, who's the girl"trying to change the topic.

"oh this is Mia my friend"i pointed her.

"annyeong I'm Mia. We already have met each other though. We're classmates."

"yeah your face is familiar. this is Moon bin he pointed the boy with purple hair. This is Jin Jin the one with the white blend with blue hair colour. This is-"

"I'm Mj nice to meet you Mia especially Annie"wow they knew me well.

"ugh let me finish! Yeah his mj the craziest member"we chuckle and Mj with dead-look. "this is Yoon San Ha the maknae. And last but not the least this is Rocky the one with the brown hair"

After the introduction they greeted us with the biggest smile and bowed...Rocky is weird towards Mia. Hmm there's something fishy between them.

We talk and talk random things and laugh like crazy.

"Annie-ahh remember when we were ten you use to use a baby bottle rather than a mug when drinking a milk"Eunwoo giggled in joy as a revenge for making him humiliated.

HOW ANNOYING!!