Chapter 13 (The Debut)

*Tiara's POV*

It's now 8:00 in the morning at hindi ko pa alam ang isusuot ko or I should say hindi pa irinereveal ni achi yung gagamitin ko which is so nakakainip na. Basta it's either black or white yun or bahala na nga.

Napakatagal na hinintay ni Steph itong araw na ito at papasok na siya sa tinatawag ng lahat na "Legal Age" Hahaha, hay nako, hindi ko naman inasahan ano?

Nasa kwarto ako ngayon, at ayoko pang bumaba. Namiss ko kasi itong makukulit na alaga ko. I want to forget everything na nangyari noon sa amin ng ex ko, hindi siya kawalan. Siguro, may better sa kanya kaya ganoon.

After eating my breakfast, nagscroll nalang ako sa Facebook tutal napakaboring din naman. At may new post si Mark Shin Lee which is so nakakagulat.

Shin's status:

I lied, oh yes I did that. But never mind that I betrayed you. I just want to love you forever.

So may girlfriend na siya? Or baka nagkabalikan na sila ng ex niya or sinagot na siya ng liniligawan niya or nambabae siya sa bar noon or nagayuma siya. Hay, bahala siya! Buhay niya yun eh at tsaka bakit ba ako affected? Basta, wala ito. Wala, wala, wala.

Hindi ko namamalayan na 3:30 pm na pala and I need to go to our make up room already because I'm going to prepare na. Habang nasa make up room ako may ipinasok si achi sa room na big box which I think that's my outfit and accessories for this day. My make-up is just a prom-like na night make-up na simple lang pero elegant.

After hours of my make up. Napakatagal diba? Ewan ko ba sa Make Up Artist ko, ang daming arte, kahit no make up ako I'm still stared by a lot of people. I wanna see my gown, I don't even know if it fits me or not.

After a bit longer of waiting, there was a delivery boy outside according to my achi. My make up artist went to our living room to see what is it all about. When my makeup artist came back, I saw a pouch bag in the hands of my m-u artist.

She gave it to me and I opened it with my widen eyes looking inside of it. It was a bracelet, a whitish with silver details on it. And the thing that I noticed much was my name on it, Ma. Tiara, it was so fabulous. And there was also a letter inside the pouch. It says "For the most beautiful lady, this is the perfect silver bracelet for you to wear on someone's special event."

There was no name at the end of the letter but I conclude that that person will be in Steph's debut. I think it's time to wear my gown. I texted my achi and commanded her to let my gown be burst out already. My achi is here already and she now turned the wheels of my gown. I saw my gown, I was indescribable. It was so beautiful.

It seems to be so flattering for me to wear it. My gown is a long gown and it is a semi-tube, it has a curve details around my shoulders and its' color is silver with white laces.

I already wore my outfit and I'm ready to have this night. I have silver choker which is connected to the back of my gown and I'm wearing my Valenciana kind of heels, it's velvet and the heels are translucent and it has sparks and shimmers. My earrings were given to me earlier by someone who admires me raw, it is funny yow. I also handled my clutch bag which is from YSL, it actually matches my gown because it has the perfect combination of black and silver.

My kuya Roby is already waiting for me and it's already 6:00, medyo malayo yung tagpuan ng debut niya pero maaabot pa ito before the time. I am so excited to see my best friend shining through the beautiful night she will be having.

Kaye called me and asked me if I'm coming and I said of course. After 35 minutes of being in the car, I reached Shangri La and I'm late na pala. But when I went inside Steph wasn't there still so I just sat sa tabi ni Kaye. Nasa harapan kami because we are VIPs of the night.

My Steph is I think mag-eexplode na sa enchanted gate dahil may mga naghihiyawan at tumatayo na at nakatitig sa labas. And ang bumuga talaga ay si Steph, she's so beautiful in her long balloon gown in color gold and silver. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

When there were a lot of introductions about her, it finally went into 18 roses. I was so happy to see that she's dancing with her dad, they actually look like couple because they are so so so sweet. We are now in the 16 over 18 roses and finally on my shocking look I saw my ex, he is one of the 18 roses!!? How come that Steph invited him so far? He went back to their table which I noticed before that his back looks like my ex, and here it is... he's really Ken.

We are now on the second to the last of 18 roses and my mouth is really pale because that man is Shin. Urgh, why are they here?!

Then the event continues and I am so sleepy na. It's already 8:00 and my parts aren't still starting. I'm hungry already, my stomach is aching na! Finally, it's my part na.

Yay! I'm done with my first part which is the 18 candles. I was so emotional kaya di ko na nakayanan, I cried. I said this to her:

To the most enchanting girl of the night, I'm so blessed that you came into my life. We faced a lot of problems in life but here we are, still strong and loving each other. Through thick and thin, I will always be here to make you happy. May your night be magical. Happy Happy Birthday Stephanie, I love you so much! Explode your happiness bella!

After eating delicious foods, it's again my part! I'm one of the 18 treasures of my Steph, my gift for her is so simple actually but so memorable. I actually have a silver big box for her and what's inside of the box are our pictures made of polaroid, Prada sling bag, and necklace that has a bellaStephanie word on it.

After taking pictures and filming video of her debut, it's finally  time to go home. Steph gave us give aways that is inside a garterized lace big pouch but I will just open it when I reach home. Her mom also gave me a pesto pasta and macarons which gave me strength, yeah!

I'm actually waiting for my kuya Roby and he's actually coming. I'm just buying my starbucks and someone handled my paper bags, I immediately slapped that person and I actually slapped Ken. Oh, oh, I think there is something happening here. Shin also came to handle my paper bags to help me, I think.

Hay nako, I want to get out of these two men kaya tinakbuhan ko sila and they followed me. And then I didn't notice the stairs kaya nahulog ako!

Sa pagmulat ng mga mata ko, nakita ko na hinawakan ni Shin at Ken ang mga kamay ko kaya di ako nahulog.

"Sana hinayaan niyo nalang akong mahulog!" I said.

Biglang sumama ang tingin nila sa akin kaya napaatras ako.

"Sorry about sa nangyari last week, Isabelle." Ken said

Sasagutin ko na sana nang dumating na si Kuya Roby kaya nagpaalam na ako sa dalawa pero may ibinulong ang dalawa na hindi ko na narinig.

Nakapasok na ako sa sasakyan and after 20 Minutes of nap, nasa bahay na kami. I immediately went to my room at tinignan ko ang give away ni Steph, and her giveaway is so cute.

It is a perfume from Chanel (wow!) and there is a customized statement on the perfume that says "I thank you for being with me on my special 18th."

I'm anemic and it's now 12:30 and I'm still doing some of my assignments. I'll just sleep later, I won't go to school tomorrow because mom needs to bring me to the doctor. Lumalala nanaman eh.

Author's Note:

-Guys! Please vote and don't hesitate to recommend my story to other people!-