Kidnapped

Levi

The streets and sidewalks were nearly empty, still the little people that were there just quickened their pace. She was screaming, and I was running, trying to reach her. I had walked down to a shop farther down when the van pulled up. She hadn't followed me and was looking into a shop window. Dressed in black, hoods covering their faces the men grabbed her from behind. She thought it was someone surprising her, and turned around with a smile on her face. But it wasn't me. And that's when she started screaming my name. Getting one hand free she punched the taller one on the nose. But a punch to her head, she passed out. They threw her quickly into the back seat and sped away. No license plate, nothing. The cops didn't do anything either. They suspected me.

Allison

James and I were sitting inside chatting until my phone starts going off. I pick it up and answer. " H-Hello?"

"I need you to come pick me up." Levi says, his voice tight.

" Levi, where are you? What happened?" I ask, worried.

"The police station."

" Levi! What the hell happened? Why are you at the police station?! "

" Police station?! " James pipes up beside me.

" James, Shut up! Levi, when I get there you better start explaining. " I tell him.

He just hangs up.

" Jerk. " I mumble.

" Are we going to get him? " James asks.

" I am. You stay. We will be back soon." I walk out the door and get into my car. I drive to the station, a short drive.and pull up to see Levi sitting on the steps, head in his hands. " Tell me you'll explain. " I demand, not getting out of the car.

"Dillon was kidnapped."

" What?! W-Did you see who it was? " My eyes go wide.

"They think I was part of it." He says angrily.

" That's stupid! I... " I hit my steering wheel. "How sick do you have to be to kidnap a sixteen year old girl?! "

"Exactly! Just because I-" He shakes his head, looking down at his scuffed up shoes.

" Had a record? " I look at him.

"I didn't know that you knew..."

" Levi, Dillon tells me a lot.. And I have eyes you know. I also know, you aren't that person anymore. "

"Why would anyone want to hurt her?" He says so quietly I can barely hear him.

" There are so many sick people out there... " He gets in and I start to drive away slowly.

I pull over after a minute, letting him out near a stop sign. He never let's me drive him to his house. None of us have seen it. "Thanks Alli."

" Just... Talk to us later, okay? We deserve to know what you saw. " I say quietly, biting my lip.

"Okay." He closes the door and walks off down the side walk.

" Bye... " I whisper, driving back home. When I get there James was sitting on the porch.

" What the hell happened? "

I don't say anything as I wrap my arms around his neck, hiding my face in his shoulder.

" A- Allison?"

" She got kidnapped! Dillon got kidnapped... "

" What?! " He hugs me until I back away.