thoughts (Part 2)

(no ones pov)  

The next day at around 7 pm Mabel hesitantly walked into her cold room, she kept it cold and organized. She sighs as she sat on the edge of her bed but soon decided to look through her dresser that was besides her bed she got some clothes and went into her bathroom. She turned the knob turning the shower on and got undressed stepping into the shower feeling the hot water against her skin already happy with the warmth she felt instead of the cold she felt as she had been in her room sitting on her bed. After she was done with her shower she stepped out and dried off getting dressed after she was done getting dressed. She leaves the bathroom going into her room turning the heat on so dipper wouldn't nag at her about having her room being so cold like he had earlier that day. She also remembered yesterday very clearly and I mutter to myself how stupid he was. Mabel sighs and walks over to her bed and laid down on the bed thinking to herself how stupid it would be if she confessed to her twin brother her true feelings for him afraid he would hate her. Mabel began to sob silently at the thought of her brother hating him and slowly fell asleep. 

 Dipper was sat on the couch slightly concerned for his sister who hasn't left her room once besides to take a shower. He frowns slightly and slumped back into the warm and comfy cushion as he picked his book back up and started to read frowning a bit more realizing he pushed his sister away constantly and just then decided to read after he did each time. He sighs and drops the book next to him as he mumbles about something that was on his mind. Dipper then decided he should check on his sister but...as he stood found himself too tired and sighed as he just sat back down and soon let sleep take over as he fell into a peaceful yet nightmarish sleep. Hoping to sleep better than he has lately that night.  

(another short chapter...sorry >_>)