Lazy day (part 3)

{POV}

Dipper walks through the mansion, reading his book. He was trying to decode something within the book, mumbling to himself angrily "why can't I figure this out..?". Entering the living room after going down 5 more hallways, he sat down on the couch letting out a soft yawn.

Dipper saw his sister came into the room and hums softly as a small 'hello' just for the girl to mumble a hello in return then sit next to him, laying her head on his shoulder with a yawn "I'm so tired...how do you wake up so early?" Mabel asked the taller male with curiosity, causing the male to sigh "habit I guess...." he places the book down on the ground.

He runs his fingers through his sister's hair, picking the TV remote with his other hand and turning it on. He put a movie on and put the remote next to him, leaning back into the couch, his breathing soft as he watched the movie with his sister.

Mabel soon sighs softly and looks up at him, "couldn't decode that password in the book still?" she asked, then seeing her brother furrow his eyebrows and mumble sulkily "it's not simple to do..and whatever the password is...obviously isn't one we'd know..." Dipper sighs and ran his fingers through his own hair, soon biting his thumb as he was in thought.

Mabel soon got up and went outside to think about everything that has been going on, besides the normal shows they'd do...everything was calm and perfect! She sighs and walks through the town once getting to it, trying to figure out if she wanted something sweet to eat while listening to music through her earbuds, which were lazily put in causing her to take them out and put them back in correctly so the sound was better. Mabels entirely playlist was of depression and sorrow, the way she felt.

Mabel almost ended up walking past Wendy but was stopped by her "aye! Mabel! wait" Mabel stopped in her tracks and looked at Wendy after pausing her music and removing her earbuds "yes?" Wendy sighs and mumbles "I can tell you're upset...wanna talk about it?" Mabel only gave a small convincingly happy smile "no thank you, it's just a dream that's upset me" she continues walking unpausing her music and putting her earbuds back in her ears.

She pushes open two glass doors that lead into the towns famous candy store. The store was famous for all of the candy being homemade, fresh and delicious as well as unique. Mael looks over the shelves, thinking about what she wanted.

After a while, she grabbed 2 boxes of starbursts, caramel m&m's, soft oatmeal cookies as well as candy pills and candy cigarettes then walked up to the counter. She sighed wondering too herself why she bought 2 of each but for the candy pills and cigarettes, she bought 4 small boxes of those. Each box was small of course. 

After leaving the store she put the bag over her shoulder, being they gave a satchel type of bag to leave, which she found out but didn't question being she now just found it useful. 

Walking home at 9:50 pm, she frowns at the fact she was walking home so late at night, because it was pitch black out by the time 6:30 pm came around..and well it was now of course 9:51 pm...

She soon walks through the front door and went into her room, putting the bag in her closet and hung it up by a hanger along with her hoodie after getting her phone and earbuds and tossing them perfectly onto her bed. 

She flopped down onto her bed and slowly fell asleep after putting her phone on the charger and putting her earbuds in their case neatly.