1

17 years later

"Alright! Mason, Malcom, Malachi, Calvin, Cassidy, and Carla! Come eat! You have twenty minutes left before you go to school!" Dinah yelled as she put bacon on six plates. Yeah there's eight of us now. Four boys and two girls. Cassidy, Calvin, and Carla are triples. Ages. Mason is seventeen now. The twins are sixteen. The triplets are seven. We weren't trying with to have anymore kids but it just happened. We would have one more kid but it miscarried after three weeks. But that's ok. We still love he/she either way or not.

Oh and Dinah is fifty and still looks young. She's modeling every now and then. And I'm thirty three. I still sing/rap. But not as much as I used to. I saved up as much as possible. I wanted to be with my kids as they grew up. I don't want to miss anything. Now a little about the kids. Malcom and Malachi look just like boy versions of Dinah. Not doubt those are her kids. They act just like here. Pranking everyone and just plain funny. Calvin reminds me of my dad. Always puts others first. If you haven't eaten he'll give you his food. He's really caring and sweet. We named him after my dad too. Carla is shy. She tends to herself. She likes to read and draw.

Cassidy was named after mama. Let me tell you tho. It's like mama possessed her. She's so violent. She broke three doors from swing on them. Put about fifty holes in the wall running into it. Now she's really a sweet girl. She just doesn't realize how rough she is. And then there's... Mason. Diablo. I just want to choke him sometimes. Now I love my son. I do. His just... went from sweet and nice. To I'm gone make your life a living hell.

I mean I was bad but not this bad. I've all ready tried one of mama's tricks. Pushing him off the roof. But that did t do shit. Anyways... back to the story. "Alright. Everybody got a plate?" I asked everyone but the oldest who wasn't around. "Yes ma'am." They said together. Calvin screamed and started crying. "Oh my gosh. Cassidy what did you do?" I asked already knowing she had something to do with him crying. "She stabbed me with her fork." He said.

"You don't stab people." I popped her in the back of the head. I checked his arm and there was a red spot. But he'll be fine. "Where is that boy?" I mumbled when Mason still hasn't came down. "Mason get your ass down here!" I yelled. He stormed and bumped shoulders roughly with me as he passed me. "I'm here damn." He said. I reached back so fast and snatched him by his hair. "Don't start with me today boy. Loss the attitude. Hurry up and eat. You have five minutes." That may not have been that bad. But just wait. It gets worse.

A/n~Soooo... how was it?

~Paradise