26

"Hey son. I was just checking on you to solve how you were doing." I said to Mason. I was on the phone with him. It's been about four months now. We barely talk to him. Only once a month. Maybe even once every two months. "I'm doing fine. What do you want?" He asked. "I was just checking on you. Seeing if you needed anything. I'll be happy to help." I said before coughing. "After kicking me out you still want to help. Fuck off." I sighed and rubbed my eye tiredly. "You're still my son. I want to help with something. But that's fine I won't." I told him and he hummed. "Ok will your mother wants to speak with you." I told him. "Ok hurry up." I handed the phone to Dinah. "Go rest and take it easy baby. I don't want you getting sicker." I nodded and went to get in the bed.

Malcom's POV

Mama has been sick. She been coughing a lot and tired a lot. The doctors say it's stress and that she needs to take it easy. So she canceled any interviews she had this week. Anyways I'm with Jessica right now. We are on a date right now. Instead of me taking her out she took me out. She took me to my favorite place. The arcade. And we are recording this date for Malachi and I channel. While he does the same with Tyler.

"Ok girls and guys. Next we are going to play basketball." I said and showed the arcade machine. "We are going to see who's the best." I said to the camera. "Which is obviously gong to be me." Jessica said putting her face in front of mine. "We'll see about that babe." I said. I set the camera down and angled it behind us to see us both. We put the coins in and started at the same time.

"Darn it!" I said when I missed my first and second shot. "Looks like I'm already wining." She said. By the end of the game I had 10 points. While she had 50. "Stick to football baby." She said and pecked my cheek. "Let's go friends." She said to the camera and walked off with it. "You mean! I'm telling mama on you!"

Carla POV

"Mommy?" She looked up from her phone to me. "Yes baby." She said. "What happen to Mason?" I asked. They said they would tell us but they haven't yet. "Come sit baby. Calvin and Cassidy come here please!" She called the other two. They came in and sat beside me. "Ma'am?" They said. "I'm going to tell y'all what happened to Mason and why he hasn't came back home." Mommy told them. "Did he die?" Cassidy asked. "What? No!" Mommy said quickly. "Is he in trouble?" Calvin asked and she nodded. "Yes he's in trouble. A lot." She said. "Is he in trouble for dying?" Cassidy asked.

"Why do you want your brother to die?" Mommy asked. Cassidy shrugged. "Y/no think we should be concerned about Cassidy!" Mommy yelled. "I told y'all mama possessed her!" Mama yelled back. Then coughed loudly. "Ok so Mason did a lot of bad things." She told us. "Like what?" I asked. "Well he stole from mama and that's not ok. He went to Mexico without permission. Some other things y'all are not old enough to know about yet. He was also hurting his family and other people. So in order to keep y'all safe we kicked him out. He lives somewhere else." She told us. "Can I have his room!" I asked raising my hand. She laughed. "Sure princess. You can have his room."

A/n~one more chapter Rockets and Rockettes. Prepare yourselves.

~Paradise