Chapter 2

Laura's POV
"Laura wake up it's time for you to go" my older sister Vanessa said into my ear.

When I opened my eyes, I found my self surrounded by clothes. Oh momma's cracker, I fell asleep while packing.

"Really Laura? Momma's cracker? You really need to step up your game if you'll be hanging out with them for two weeks" Vanessa said

"No, no, no, I didn't pack. I really need your help" I said

"No Laura. You always make me pack your clothes for you. Do it yourself" she said

"But I'm going to be late and you really hate people who are always late, right?" I asked

Vanessa is one of those people who are always on time and their room is always so unbelievably clean. She also thinks she has OCD, but she hasn't been diagnosed with it.

"Ugh fineee!!" She wined and started folding my clothes while glaring at me

"While you're at it, I'll go get ready," I said and hurried out of the room.

"No Laur-" she yelled, but it was too late. I was already in the bathroom. The only thing I forgot was to bring my clothes.

I snuck out of the bathroom and went to my mom's room. She's already at work so she won't even know and me and her are the same sizes.

I took a grey shirt and black leggings. She never wears them so I thought why not use them myself.

Once I got back into the bathroom, I curled my hair and put some makeup on. Gotta look presentable in front of the new folks.

I walk into my room and see Vanessa already done with packing my suitcase.

"And that is why I love it when you pack for me. You do it so perfectly and quickly" I said

"I would probably be quicker if you helped me" she glared at me

"Or not. Remember that trip to Australia?" I reminded her

We tried to pack my suitcase together and we did, but in the middle of my flight to Australia, my suitcase exploded with my clothes flying all over the place. We needed to land at a different airport in a different state because of me. Imagine how many people were angry at me.

"True," she said and shuddered as remember it

"We should go. You'll be late" she said and I nodded

She took my suitcase like a good older sister and I smiled happily at her. I love her.

The drive was fine. Jamming to some songs that were on the radio, including Harry Styles.

We got in front of my record label building where a bus was waiting for me with blonde heads next to it.

I honestly didn't even know how they looked like until now. There were five of them. Only one girl. I'm much better at talking to girls than guys.

I started going over to them with my backpack on my back and Vanessa strolling my suitcase behind me.

One of them went our way and when he was just in front of us, he introduced himself.