Chapter 6

I got up and opened the doors.

I rolled my eyes at the person standing in front of me.

"Ross I told you I'm fine. It's just a period." I said

"No more talking. I know how you girls get when you're on your periods" he said and got in "Ben it's alright. I got it from here"

Ben got up and smirked.

Oh no. No, no, no, no. I know that face.

I made the "I'll cut your throat" movement with my hands which made him smirk even more.

"Have fun you guys" he said, but once he was close to the doors he continued "and use protection"

And he was out.

Blood rushed to my cheeks making me blush like a freaking tomato.

Ross smiled and sat on my bed "So what now?"

"We could... I don't know. I don't want to watch a movie since I watched it with Ben" I said

"Ohhh... look what I got you," he said

He got up and got the bag that he put on the floor once he came in.

"I got you a bath bomb because I know you girl like that, I got you some chocolate, snacks, sandwich and obviously gogurt," he said and I started jumping on the bed

"How did you know I liked gogurt," I asked

"I watched one of your vlogs where you freaked out about gogurt so I decided to buy it," he said

"Awww you are so sweet," I said and hugged him "thank you"

"No problem," he said and jumped on my bed "but we should really do something entertaining"

"I wish we could go somewhere, but I don't really feel like walking... if you know what I mean"

"I mean we could just talk, but what about?" he asked

"How come you're not at the bar?" I asked

"Didn't feel like it." he shrugged and I nodded

"What's your favorite drink," I asked "alcoholic"

"Wine or whiskey," he said "I'm more of a classical person you know. I stick to the basics"

"Bo-ring," I said and giggled

"Oh yeah?" he said with a hint of laughter in his tone "what is your favorite drink missy"

"Martini and cocktails," I said

"Wow. A girl drinking martini is such a stereotype. Didn't know you were that kind of girl" he said and I giggled

"Can't a girl just like martini's?" I asked

"Sure she can, but why?" he said "it's literally not even that good"

"It is to me. Especially because I get to eat the olive at the end" I said

"So what is your boyfriend doing?" he asked

I looked down and answered "I don't know. He's not answering"

When I looked up again, I found him staring at me already. My breath hitched and then my breathing quickened.

I was staring at his shiny hazel eyes that were lightened by the moonlight. He was staring so intently you would think that he's in a trans. I was going to say something when his eyes moved to my lips and then back to my eyes. He bit his lip like he was trying hard not to do something he will regret, but I guess he couldn't resist because in a second his lips were on mine.

Or it would've been that way if my phone didn't ring just as he started leaning in.

I jumped away and looked at my phone that was on the bedside table. It was Sebastian.

I looked at Ross in panic, but he was looking at my phone.

"You should probably get that. I'm going back to my room. Goodnight" he said making zero eye contact

I look back at my phone and see it still ringing. I quickly answered with an unsteady voice almost like he would've known as soon as I answered.

"He-llo?"

"Hello? Laura?" I heard Sebastian's voice over the line

"It's me," I said

"Hi. Sorry I couldn't answer. I was at a meeting" he said

"It's fine. I was just calling to see what's up. Seems like you had a fun day" I said

"As fun as it can be" he chuckled "how was your day?"

"Well, I filmed a video with R5 and stayed in," I said "I had quite a lazy day"

"As long as you had fun it's okay," he said, but I could hear him driving in the background

"Are you going home?" I asked

"Not yet. I'm going to meet with an old friend. He went to college with me. We're looking for a way to expand the company and he might be the one that helps us" he explained

"I don't want you talking and driving at the same time. Text me when you get home. Bye Bye."

"I will. I lov-"

He didn't finish the sentence because I hung up on him. I can't bear hearing him say that when I almost cheated on him. How could I let that happen? I don't like Ross, or do I? I mean he is attractive, but I don't think I'm attracted to him. Does that even make sense? Probably not.

Is this going to end our relationship? Am I going to mump after him like they do in movies? Oh my god, is this going to ruin mine and Ross' friendship?

Should I tell Sebastian? Absolutely not.

I mean nothing happened anyway. Friends look at each other all the time. Even strangers do that.

But strangers don't look at each other like they're going to jump each other.

Maybe I have to take a cold shower. That will for sure make me forget all about it.

After the shower

It didn't work out. I'm still thinking about it and I can't seem to stop. I can't stop thinking about his lips and the way that he looked at me. But I can't think about him because I have a boyfriend whom I love very much. If I love him that much why can't I stop thinking about Ross?

That's it I have to tell someone.

Calling Rydel...

No answer.

Oh, come on really!!! When I really need to talk to someone she doesn't answer. Obviously, dummy, she's at the club partying while you're sitting at home on your bed, thinking about your friend and a guy you're touring with when you have a perfect and sexy boyfriend waiting for you at home.

I'm such a terrible girlfriend. I'm not going to be able to kiss him ever again.

What if I try to sleep it off? Maybe it's like a small one day crush thing and I'm sure when I see him tomorrow everything will be fine.

Yeah...