The Wish Come True

Hi I am Liane Smith, 13 yrs. Old and a 1st year high school student. I study at Scarlet Magic School. My school is named Scarlet Magic School because they say that 6 yrs ago, a girl named Scarlet got a wish come true at that place.And 6 yrs ago, my school’s name was really Rose Garden School because of the bed of roses lined up from the entrance of the school to the classrooms,comfort rooms,cafeteria,field and other more places of the school. Here’s the story of Scarlet…I will just tell you about this once so listen carefully ok?...6 yrs. Ago Scarlet Lyn was studying at Rose Garden School for the first time. She barely have friends but has lot of admirers and enemies. Her admirers likes Scarlet that many guys courted her, BUT she never accepted any. Her enemies are mostly girls,because the girls hated her for taking the guys’ hearts away to herself. But she barely do something for the guys to fall for her. Many girls said that she’s a flirter,a spoiled girl since she’s from a very rich family who runs a very famous company at their country. And many other more. Despite of all those things, Scarlet forgave them and just neverminded them to avoid quarrells and danger to protect not herself but her family’s name. And because many hated her for being so incredibly rich,famous,beautiful and smart, she do have one important wish that  the whole world can't grant using money. And that wish is to have one…even just one true friend. One day,she went at the school greenhouse where most of the rose beds are. She’s the one who took care of all the roses of the school.But she also got some help from her maids and school gardeners. Now one time,she’s the only one in the greenhouse and the rest of the maids and gardeners are out of the greenhouse. She saw a whitering rose bed. She was shocked and terrified.”What happened?I always watered these roses but why did it withered?” she asked in the wind.  Suddenly a rose fairy appeared and said “I did it.”.Scarlet was shocked again but not afriad.”Why?Why did you do this?”She asked the rose fairy. “I did it for you…for you to make up your mind.” The rose fairy said. Scarlet stopped and reflected “What does she mean?” she asked herself. “What I mean is for you to make up your mind,whether to let me grant your very wish but the roses in this world will disappear or to let this rose bed be healthy again but I won’t be able to grant your wish.”the fairy explained. Scarlet thought and thought and thought. She wanted her very dear wish to come true but she can’t sacrifice the roses in this world. She was thinking of the right answer…whether to be selfish or be a hero but no one would even know about the deed she had done.5 mins. Passed and she finally made up her mind. “I would like you to grant my very wish!”she said. “Very well,but if you wish to undo the miracle,you will be offering your life.”the rose fairy said. “I agree…”scarlet said.And so at that time, all of the roses in the world disappeared. There was no sign of it, the roses vanished in a blink of an eye.Scarlet was happy but sad at the same time. She went out and saw all the maids and gardeners gathered round her. She was afriad that they will ask what happened to the school’s rose beds but she calmed down when she found out that they forgot all about the roses that did exist in this world. On the following days, she had many friends and admirers and was very lucky.She was happy that she had friends now.But when she saw the other’s eyes…she only see loneliness and weariness…She was happy that she had friends but she was sad because her friends weren’t really happy at all.They we’re all like brainwashed and a puppet being controlled to follow her only wish. She became bored and lonely too…seeing her friends’ eyes lonely made her feel lonely too. One time at lunch break…she went in the empty greenhouse and painted the greenhouse with roses just like the old time.A girl saw the rose that she had painted and admired it that she called every person on the way to see Scarlet’s painting. Everyone we’re amazed of the sight of the rose.Scarlet smiled too when she saw her friends’ eyes happy and enjoying. “How much more if they felt the softness of the rose again?”she thought. Night fell and she went back to school with her painting to her hands and sat at the empty ground of the greenhouse.She laid there and wished “I wish that my wish wasn’t granted at all.” And in an instant, the roses appeared again.she was sitting on top of them and was very happy. She thought that everyone will be happy as on how happy she was now if only they saw the roses again. She wanted to call her friends to come to school early but her vision became blurred and she became weak.She couldn’t anymore stand up from the rose bed.She just closed her eyes and thought “At last, I had experienced my wish my wish which I thought could never be granted and that’s the only reason for me to live.Now that I had experienced it…I could sleep forever on top of this rose bed.”She thought.The next day,everyone saw her lying on the greenhouse with the painting on her hand.She was smiling and resting peacefully.Her blonde hair shined because of the sunlight,her silk red dress blended on the roses. And on her painting…wasn’t only roses…but also herself lying where she is lying now. And everyone discovered about the story of Scarlet with the help of the rose fairy who whispered into her dad’s mind and told him everything.Now the Rose Garden School is now called Scarlet Magic School to honor her loyalty and beauty to everyone who study in the school. Hope you’ll be also like Scarlet and make the right decision before doing it. Don’t wait till the end to regret about what you have done.