Intro I guess

First of all hi.

People who studiously stalk me may know me. My name's Carla, I wrote Summer Rain to make my friend Maddie cry. I'm not very serious, I'm actually nothing like my formal-ass writing style. This book will contain triggers and a lot of swearing and me squealing over J-hope's whole existence. I get off topic a lot, but most of it's really serious. This will be a bit funnier than everything else in the series.

So what is Summer Rain? Well, it was inspired by the Run music video. I wrote it a few days after joking the ARMY so I couldn't really tell V apart from everyone else and thought he was Jin. That's okay, 'cause V died anyway.

Basically, if you haven't read it, there's this nutcase called Feliks and his partner in crime, Kardon, and they start a fight with some girls and Jimin starts a fight with them, Jimin almost gets shot and Jin saves his life but dies in the process and everything goes to s h i t.

Come to think of it, I should've put a warning in the description: "the writer isn't okay either."

It's sequel follows the remaining BTS members and they try their best.

A lot of things happened in those two books that have no basic explanation (why is Feliks like this? Does Kardon actually work at an office? Who is Sarah really?) so I'm writing this instead of a prequel because I'm bored dammit and I don't have the energy to write a prequel.

So yeah. That's it.