2. Ghostbusters (joyce byers)

Title: Ghostbusters
Author: lunimous
Parts: 6
Love Interest: Joyce Byers

_____

SUMMARY
_____

"who you gonna call?"

_____

REVIEW
_____

To start off, this is the first fanfiction I've came across that isn't about the kids or teens of Stranger Things and that already makes this story amazing to me. After seeing so many fanfics about Steve, Nancy, and the boys, it's really cool to see something different since Joyce deserves all the love im the world.

The main character, David, I swear is the greatest dad in the world. His relationship with his daughter, Nora, is the best thing ever. Whenever they interact it just brings a smile to my face because it's so cute. Nora herself is just so precious.

Lastly, I'm so excited to see more of David and Joyce's relationship because I'm sure it'll be written wonderfully just like the rest of the story is.

_____

COMMENTS
_____

Your writing is absolutely stunning, holy hell I love this already!! Not only is it a story about one of the overlooked badass females of stranger things - and featuring a sweetheart of an actor, of course - but your prose makes this so, so enjoyable to read and I cannot wait to read more!! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
lokidyinginside

this is so good. so so so good. i know i'm going to love david and his story because the way you write for him is already so instense and intriguing and ugh, there's just something about the way you structure your writing that's so charming too????¿?¿? i'm speechless wow hoW can i say more good things without sounding too cheesy lol
@lydiamartin

honestly i'm so excited for this story 💕💕
stileslight

_____

Recommended by N/A

_____

Don't forget to recommend fanfics for me to include in the appreciation books.