Ch. 1

Rose P.O.V

Today was just like any other day. Woke up at 5 to get ready for school. Spent 7 hours in hell and then went home just to do more work. Then go to color guard practice for hours. My coach is a dick between school and how many hours he makes us practice I have no time for a job. I need a job if I'm going to go to Cali this summer.

It's currently 1 am and I should be asleep but all I can think about is this girl. She goes to my school her name is Katie and she's a senior. I don't know why I think about her so much. I'm kind of exploring my sexuality. I would never have a chance with her though I'm just a sophomore. I should really go to sleep now.
-
-
-
*The next day*

This morning hasn't been good at all. My dad woke me up yelling at me like always. My dog tore up my favorite band t-shirt and I started my period just great. Only good thing is I drive to school so I could jam to of mice and mean. I'm kind of an emo kid deep down.

I'm finally at school but definitely, don't wanna go in so I sit in my car a little longer.

All of a sudden I hear a big bang and I just and yell a little. I look up to see the one and only kaite. I kind of just sat there and stared at her until she waved at me. I open the door.

"H- Hey what's going on," I said. "I heard you liked me," she said.

Fuck fuck fuck how did she ever find out about this.

"who told you that," I asked. "a little birdy told me," she said laughing. "So do you like me." "Look can we talk about this later like at my house or something we don't even know each other," I said nervously.

Wow, way to blow it I thought to myself.

Katie's P.O.V

Did the most beautiful girl in the world ask me to come to her house? Really? I stopped and just looked at her I was speechless she probably thinks there is something wrong with me.

"Well sure love where you live," I asked. She told me her address and then walked away. I really can't believe this is happening. I didn't even think she was gay. Maybe she's not and it's just anrumor. But also what if she is? Ugh, I can't think of this right now gotta focus on my studies.

*************************************
Heyyyyy guys welcome to the story hope you're enjoying it so far got any questions feel free to comment or contact me on here or and tips I'm open to it. Next chapter up soon :)