The Glimpse

I never bothered to notice her in the crowd yet somehow she managed for me to see her in between the crowded halls.

I didn't ever really see her as someone who could be in my life but she became the complete opposite.

From the moment we started talking I craved her presence everywhere I looked.

From the moment her eyes met mine, I knew her arms would become my home.

The warmth of her touch made me wonder who we were meant to be.

She managed to make her words sound pleasant to the soul.

She managed to make me believe everything she said was true and certainly I did believe it all

only to come find out that some things were not.

She had lied to me from the beginning and I already knew it.

But it did not matter to me because I was willing to try it with her over and over again. I believed in change so I was blinded.

The look in her eyes were sincere yet she blocked me out.

But the way her mouth curved at the edges when she flashed a smile could make you fall for her over and over again.

The way her words made me feel.

Once again,

I would try it with her over and over again.

I would put myself through pain just to be with her. It wouldn't matter when or where. I'd do it for her. For us.

I've never seen such perfection in a girl full of flaws.