Jinxed

~ The Next Day at School ~

Tugging on the handle of the door and taking a nonchalant step into the classroom, I strolled over to my desk.

But out of nowhere, a pair of relatively small hands quickly hovered over my eyes, allowing me to see nothing but darkness in front of me.

Guessing from her soft, miniature hands and immature act of covering my eyes, I instantly knew who it was.

Yerim.

"Guess who." She asked with great enthusiasm in her tone, speaking with a high-pitched tone in order to disguise her actual voice.

"Yerim, stop being so immature." I sighed, gently removing both her hands off of my eyes as I turned around to face her.

"Awe, you're no fun Seoyeon." She sadly stated, grumpily pouting at me as she slouched her shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit tired since I couldn't sleep well last night." I said out of exhaustion, sleepily rubbing my eyes as I tried to fight off my doziness.

I couldn't get an adequate amount of due to my overflowing thoughts about that humiliating incident that happened yesterday.

And plus, I couldn't get that handsome guy out of my head.

"Awe, why? What happened?" Yerim asked concernedly with her brows furrowed upside down.

"Well-"

But before I could rant to my best friend about the event, the door of the classroom robustly opened and the teacher entered.

"I'll tell you later." I said to Yerim as I shooed her away so we could both return to our seats.

"Alright everyone, please sit down. I'd like to introduce a new student who will be joining us." He announced, causing the class to murmur and whisper among themselves.

"Please come in." He instructed as a student courteously walked in through the door.

Oh

Oh.

My.

God.

You've got to be kidding me.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all." He introduced himself with everyone's undivided attention on him, sending the whole class that killer smirk of his.

All the girls immediately began to squeal and whisper about how good-looking he is, while I frantically hid myself behind my textbook so he wouldn't notice me.

"Alright Jungkook, you can sit next to..." The teacher trailed off as he contemplated on where to situate him.

Please don't look over here.

Please don't choose the seat next to mine.

Please make him sit as far away from me as possible.