Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"So let me get this right..." Jerome sat comfortably in his chair, his face emotionless. "A fucking 17-year old, a minor, got away from four specially trained hit men? Someone care to explain?"

Bullet stepped up and cleared his throat. His exterior was clean. Nice all black, fitted Armani suit, with Gucci shoes. He had a fresh tape, and clean cut. Jerome had to admit he looked very exquisite, but now wasn't the time.

"Boss.... We followed her to a young mans house and as she came out we snag her up," Bullet explained.

"And........ If you snagged her up why the hell is she not looking me in my face right now?"

Bullet Scratched his facial her, and look off at the extravagant picture in Jerome's Office. When he looked back at his boss it was clear his angry was rising within seconds. He cleared his throat again and opened his mouth but couldn't get a word out. He pulled the shirt of his collar away from his neck, and swallowed a lump in his throat.

Suddenly, Bullet was flat on his ass, sliding across the freshly waxed, office floor. His jaw had the worst pain ever shooting through it. He slowly moved his hand up to feel and winced immediately.

"I NEED SOME ANSWER, AND I NEED THEM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" By this time Jerome had jumped out his seat and was livid. They all new once his button was pushed, everyone was done for.

"Uhh boss, what happen was, we got her halfway to the car but she caught us off guard with some strange maneuver and took off," said Man.

"Yes boss, it was completely unexpected. We truly underestimated her," Marco continue to ramble on.

"AND WHAT THE FUCK MADE ALL YOU DICK HEADS SO UNAWARE?!"

"She was beautiful, like goddess beautiful. She was breathtaking, stunning, I honestly never saw anything like it. I can be truthful and say I was watching her ass more than anything," Sid admitted.

"And Really...," Bullet wound out his jaw, "Really Fast."

"Your All Idiots, Give me the Packet and get out. Bullet you put some ice on your jaw. Lights out early tonight, we have training tomorrow just cause your all to slow to catch a 17 year-old girl," Jerome ordered.

Bullet nodded and they all quickly exited the office. Jerome mansion housed all of his men comfortably. Each of them had the own bedroom, bathroom, and 'get away' room. Jerome imagined that after training, they'll all be locked away in there 'get away' room.

He let out a long sigh and ran his hand through his curly hair. He picked up the packet and dumped the contents on the desk. He read the specifics, the Do's and don'ts, the deadline and so on. He picked up the glossy paper and flipped it over to be astonished. He breath was caught in his throat as he was taken back. Sid was completely correct. He had never seen anything like it before. He turned in his chair to readjust his 'BestFriend' down below. The bulge was evident and it completely shocked him. He had never gotten hard off of just a photo. He wanted to meet her, take care of her, kiss her, make love to her. She was Magnificent. Sure he was six years her elder. He wouldn't play her or tarnish her. No he would cherish her forever. Reality soon set in. This young lady has a hit on her. As much as be wanted her the reality was it was impossible.

'Only if.....' Jerome Thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hate This Fucking Place, Nina Thought. She Walk Down The Beautifully Decorated Corridor Till It Reached Her Room. She walked inside and nothing had changed at all. The walls were still painted black, Same mirror hanging on the roof, Same Furniture..... Completely the same. She inhaled and exhaled, taking it all in. As long as shit face, aka her uncle, Didn't Return Tonight She Would Be Just Fine. You Know Why? Because The Search Will Go On.

'He Thinks I Don't Know, Pleaseeeee.'

Nina Collected Her Toiletries, and pajamas. She Headed Towards The Bathroom, and hastily scrubbed down her body. She quickly dried off and threw on her clothes.

She peeped out her room door and saw no security lurking around. It was around 12 o'clock in the morning. She low tip-toed down the stairs until her uncles office was in view. She saw the new lackey being man handled into the kitchen but it was no time for that. That was the distraction she needed, as heartless as that sound. She scurried down the stairs and zoomed around across the hallway. She put her ear to the door confirming no one was there and hastily open the door.

Once she was securely in the office she click the locks and flickered on the lights. Nina knew she had to be quick, or she'd be left in the dark forever. She walked around her uncles desk and snapped open all. She pulled out any file and site and piled them on the desk.

A whole twenty minutes later and nothing. She began to get frustrated. "Where the fuck is the proof I need?!"

Nina Dragged her hand down her face and in complete frustration, flung the files over the office. She dropped her head down banging it against the desk.

"Shit, Owwwwww," she winced in pain.

As she slowly raised her head she noticed a news paper clipping. It was laying nice and neat on top of the many papers. Nina rose and walk over, kneeling down. She Picked up the news paper clippings and read through it. It was about the car accidents her parents were killed in.

"Fucking bastard," Nina Hissed. She moved around some papers and come across one in particular. Her eyes widened, she gasped, slapping her over her mouth.

"My God........," Nina whispered in horror.