[] Chapter Six []

Hiiiii guys,,,, Waiting for this story???  Then your wait is over 😁😁 grab this brand new chappy where you can see new things which will help you to solve the upcoming twist 😉😉😉

Enjoy Reading 😗

💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁

She didn't left him.... she is here on his works... her sweet smell is have his whole room !!!!

                          .......Sanskar drown in the memories when he fast saw her on her college art gallery!!! she was there department head volunteer where sanskar was mane  guest,,,, he noticed when he talks with her principal she is so busy to poseing like those sculptures of his!!!  he laughed at her trying then he excuse himself & stands by her cleaning his throat which Swara jumps & come back to reality where she was standing!!!!

" Are You trying to copy those poses? "

---- sanskar see her carefully who is not ambasses at her copying!!

" yes's,,, sir!!  I'm loving those sculptures of yours!! & this one is so amazing hats off your work sir "

------------ she tell truthfuly & show the sculpture which is a girl's who try to cover her from the freaking society

" thank you,,, ummmm!! "---he don't know her name!!

" SWARA,,,, it's Swara sir " --- she told with a smile!!

" so Swara,,, u r art student!! r u interested to work with me? "

  -------------- he don't know but he is liking her thoughts of seeing like specialist artist !!!

" R You offering me a job on your art studio? " ----- Swara asked excitedly!!!

" yes's,,, so you can join from tomorrow "

                      --------- he told with a smile
next day she comes at his house art studio she was wearing a white long patiyala & a red short kurti!!!

" Can I come in sir? " ------ her sweet voice come across his ears and he looked back her mid back size hairs r flying for the reason of nearby stand fan

                             ........... Seeing her he remembers his own mother who was so simple and so beautiful!!!

He just nodded at her,,, her presence is like she put into a light trance of him

" What I have to do sir? " ---- she asked about her work

" You just sit on sofa,,, like this " ------- he showed her a pose ......

He didn't have to explain her anymore like she already know all works after her come,,,,,,,

                         sanskar's every work get a new destination a new life,,,,,

                         swara help him strangely in his every works..........

He work with many art student but she was UNIQUE this girl is something motherly on her who can take a artist on that stage who he can never dreamed!!!

After her come sanskar's every sculpture was coming out a masterpiece,,,,,

              On market his art was on skylabel!!!

After divorce with Anamika he didn't think another relationship but it was before Swara come on his life!!!

He was thinking about their relationship but always stopped by what society will say,,,,

only crossing a 20 years old teenager he has fallen for her!!!

                This is wrong!!

He can't think like this....... But he don't know what she have for him!!! 

When ever he works with her,,, he only astonished to thought how can a 20 years old girl have so much love for ART  !!!!!!!!!

To be Continued.......
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Lots of love 😍

NISHA 🤗