Sayori

You

'But I think I'm going to help out Sayori.'

Sayori is a sure choice. She and I have the best, most established relationship. I had always been comfortable around Sayori. She is a calming, friendly person with a bright, bubbly attitude on life that always made her a pleasure to be around. Sayori is beautiful and charming. While not always the most reliable with academics and punctuality, her flighty, almost ditzy nature never got in the way of how sweet and caring she was. She was always there to help me growing up, and she was the one who got me into the Literature Club to begin with, so deciding to help her own was an easy pick.

Monika

'Of course.'

Natsuki

'I don't need any help anyway. You'd just get in my way.'

You

'I'm sorry, guys, but she lives closest and has the most to do.'

Yuri

'It's fine.'

Sayori

'Are you sure? You don't have to help me if any of the others need you more.'

You

'But I want to.'

You

'I mean, I want to help you all, but her and I can get a lot done to advertise. Sayori and I are going to knock out some awesome fliers. You'll see.'

You

'If it's okay with you, Sayori.''

Sayori

'Of course! I love hanging out with you!'

Monika

'That's really sweet.'

You

'Yeah!'

Monika

'Just make sure you finish enough fliers for the whole school.'

Natsuki

'Yeah, try not to get distracted you two...'

Yuri

'Natsuki...'

Sayori

'OMG, it's not like that!'

Natsuki

'Sure it isn't.'

Sayori

'Natsuki, seriously!'

Natsuki

'Sheesh, you're always so sensitive.'

Yuri

'I'm sure they're going to have a lot of fun getting the fliers out. It's just nice of him to help out any of us at all.'

Monika

'Yeah, no one wants to leave a best friend hanging high and dry.'

Yuri

'I think it's sweet.'

You

'When should I come over?'

Sayori

'You want to come over here?'

You

'If that's okay.'

Sayori

'Sure... but...'

You

'You're room's dirty, isn't it?'