Chapter 1

This is it, I've finally reached this moment, I'm finally in Year 12 at my boarding school, Evergreen High, and I can't wait for graduation, prom and signing up for the yearbook committee.

I look around my dorm and notice that I finally get my own private dorm and to top it all off, my best friend's, Chloe, dorm is directly opposite mine. I sigh in relief and sit down on my double bed, I survey the room and take in my surroundings it had a big window that you can look out and see the park, next to it is a massive desk with a comfy chair and a large bed next to the bed is my portable LCD TV player and a small walk in wardrobe with a mirror. I studied my surroundings triumphantly.

There was a soft nock on the door and I hastily got up to open it.

I was face to face with Chloe, before I could speak she gave me a breath-taking hug and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"We're seniors, we're senior's." She shrieked before letting go of me. I took in a deep breath before beaming up at her.

"Yay!" I tried to say enthusiastically.

"This is amazing... things are going to happen here Trisha, Year 12 is full of excitements, we're going to have party's it's going to be epic, this Year were going to fall in love." Chloe said dramatically.

"Nah, you're going to have boyfriends, no one is going to look twice at me." I said rolling my eyes.

It was true. Chloe was drop-dead gorgeous. She had beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes. Her smile was so cute and she smells like vanilla, she has a bubbly personality and was super smart. Guys tend to fall for her a lot.

"Ha, you think they'll go for me." Chloe said blushing.

Another thing about Chloe is that she is sometimes clueless.

I rolled my eyes and fished out my books from my bag. I'll leave the packing until later and took Chloe's hand and dragged her out of my room. I glanced at my watch it read 9:00! Great I've got 30 minutes until class starts.

"So... how is your roommate." Chloe said giggling.

"I dunno, I haven't seen her yet." I muttered.

"Or him, it could be a him." She said eyeing me.

"No, it wouldn't be they keep same genders in the same dorm." I responded.

"Ha! I know Trish, I'm just playing around with you!" She said while playfully punching my arm.

I rolled my eye and walked into the classroom and looked around. There was no one here except for this dark haired handsome guy. Chloe walked in and looked at the guy, she had a smile plastered on her face. He walked up to us and shook Chloe's and my hand.

"Hi, I'm Mark, how are you?" He said in a deep voice, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Trisha Walsh and this is my friend Chloe Anderson, we're great." I said formally, one thing about me, is that I don't know how to talk to guys.

"Hi Chloe." Mark said smiling.

"Hi" Chloe squeaked before blushing and taking my hand, she led me to the back of the classroom. I took my seat next to the window, just in case the teacher was going to lecture about something boring. Chloe sat on the right side of me.

5 minutes later, three boys walk in and three eyes meandered around the classroom, they nodded towards Mark and their eyes hungrily stopped at us. The boys smirked and advanced towards us. 

"Hi girls, how are you?" One of the boys exclaimed.