Chapter 2

"Great, we’re fine." I squeaked, terror spreading throughout me.

"Uh, don’t be scared we’re not going to hurt you, right Nick or James." The guy smiled.

"Right, Oscar.” Nick and James said laughing lightly.

 "If I throw a stick, will you leave." said Chloe, smiling at them.

See, what I said, Chloe has guts, and sass and doesn’t care what people think. I look up at the boys and see that they have gone from smiling to scowling, I attempt to stifle a laugh but it doesn’t work, it escapes from my mouth, James looks at me, frowning, then looks back at Chloe. I crane my head around to see Mark smiling and looking at Chloe.

"What did you say to us?" Oscar said in a terrifying whisper stepping towards us.

"Does everyone visualise duct tape over your mouth so early into the conversation?" Chloe said smirking at them.

"Stop being rude.” Nick retorted.

"I’m not being rude, you’re just being insignificant." Chloe responded.

"Your face is becoming....becoming more and more ugly every time I see it!" James said triumphantly.

Chloe turned away from the shock and hurt smeared on her face, she had never been called ugly in her life. Mark swivelled around in his chair as an attempt to get up, but I stepped in before he could intervene.

"Well, you must have been born on the highway, that’s were most accidents happen." I retorted. Chloe looked up at me and started laughing. The boys looked at us and just turned away and sat as far away from us as possible.

"Wow!" Chloe said.

“I know." I muttered.

The teacher finally walked in and called the role he was, really hot and cute at the same time.

"Hi, everyone my name is Mr Camry, I’m your new English teacher." He said in an intelligent voice.

(Hi, everyone my name is Zahra, I’ll be making regular updates, if you have any ideas of what I should do to the story you can message me over wattpad, I need ideas trust me :-D.) Thankyou ILY all.