Chapter 3

I surveyed him, he had beautiful curly hair and lovely grey eyes.

"Look at what the hunk fairy dropped off" whispered Chloe.

"Now, open you're textbook to page 393. Read pages 393 and 394 and answer question 1 to 17, homework will be anything you haven't completed" Mr Camry exclaims.

"Ah sir...." began James, however he was interrupted when the door opened and in came a tall good looking guy, he had lovely dark brown hair and gorgeous green eyes.

"Ah, you must be Mr Styles" Mr Camry exclaimed.

"I'm sorry sir for being late, i was just..... uh i mean i was going... um i couldn't find my class" he said.

"Don't worry Harry just make sure that next time your on the dot" Mr Camry said while looking down at his work.

Harry walked down the aisle of chairs and desks and sat three seats away from James. He opens his bag and fishes out a black notebook. I notice how his muscles contract when getting something out. Before i know it I'm surveying him. No stop Trisha, stop.

I shake my head in disgust when i look at him his body is full of tattoos, he probably sleeps with a girl every night and most likely ends up smoking weed and pot. I don't want anyone in my life that associates with that type of bad behaviour.

I noticed all the girls looking at him like he was something to eat. Ugh they must be figuring out 10 different ways to drag him into bed with them. I turned my head and looked at Chloe but she is staring at Mark like he is a handsome god.

I role my eyes and start to do my work. When I've finished i look up, everyone seems to be having the same problem as me. They don't know how to answer the questions. I look at the clock there is only 2 minutes left to go. I nudge Chloe and point at the clock. She smiles her radiating smile and looks at her work.

"Help me" she moans.

I role my eyes and hand her my sheet of work.

"Just copy of it" i whisper. She gives me a thumbs up and manages to finish it before the bell goes.

We walk outside as soon as the bell goes and we proceed to my locker.

"So what is he like?" i say casually.

"Who?" she replies innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me you were totally checking him out, throughout the entire period" i say punching her playfully.

"Do you....Do you think he noticed" she stammers.

"Chillax, no one noticed they were to busy looking at Mr Styles" i reply.

"Talking about..." Chloe starts

"Ahem"

Chloe and i both turn around to see James looking at us and smiling mischievously.

"Mr Camry would like to see you both in his office" he says smirking, he surveys us and turns around to go and join the rest of his so called friends.

I turn around to Chloe and see she is failing to understand if we had done anything wrong. I look at her my head is pounding and i have butterflies in my stomach.

We hastily run to his office and knock on his oak wooden door.

"Come in" i hear his deep reply.

(Ooh whats going to happen next. Could you please comment and vote, not mainly vote but just comment i want to hear what you guys have to say!. ILY Zahra x)