Introductory Fights

~Present Day ~

"You can't do this again, Harry! I'm tired of all your bullshit! I can't do it anymore! I'm taking the kids and we're not coming back! I hate You!" I screamed.

Lies, I thought, I love you and I'll be back tomorrow for your apology speech when you contest your undying love for me, when I forgive you for the third time this week.

"I hate you more! You always say that! You'll be back by tomorrow!"

I took Clair and Andrew's suitcases and rolled them to the car and shoving them in the trunk making a point to slam it shut.

I desperately wanted him to tell me not to go. Every girl, or woman in my case, deserves to feel wanted by a man. It must be something about the chase that drives us into a sense of being desired. That being said, I yearned for Harry to scoop me up in his arms and take me to the couch and cuddle with me while watching some cheesy movie, the one's that he secretly loves but doesn't admit to, the ones that he used to watch when we were young and in love.

Little did we both know that this was a day of lasts.

Our last fight.

Our last Kiss.

Our last possible moment for some incredible make-up sex.

And most definitely our last conscious day together.

I loved him with all my heart. Through all the arguments, broken plates, and forgotten anniversaries.

Let the record be shown that I regret nothing in my relationshrelationship with Harold Edward Styles, except the time we didn't spend together.

I'll miss him.

Woooooooo! New story :) How do you guys like it? any suggestions? I'm planning some big plot twists so buckle up, we are ready for liftoff. ;)

Drop a beautiful (or not so beautiful) comment or message me for suggestions or tell me what you'd like to see in this novel and I can try to incorporate it in here somewhere.

Thaaaanks××