one.

I put a sticky note on my dashboard reminding myself to get my car washed. I hate getting my hands dirty. but lately, things are getting out of hand. Elijah hasn't shown up in 3 weeks and I'm starting to grow more impatient and impulsive about it. People seent obeying us. The loyalty we have to each other is starting to break. and that only leads to more blood pouring out from gunshots and knife stabs.

I let out a sigh. I used to believe nobody deserved death. but I knew deep down that if I ever could I would kill all the people on my kill list. one. by. one.

"Luke!" the blonde girl in the passenger seat said, dragging me out of my thoughts. I gave her a quick look before looking back at the road we're stuck on. some kid got into a bicycle-car collision and they wanted to make sure everything's okay before continuing to let traffic through.

"Let me suck you off. You need to get your mind off the mission." She rubbed her hand over my bulge turning the car off, knowing we're going to be here for a while.

Her lips were on my neck in no time, she didn't waste a minute without making sure I felt good.

I don't know her name. But I don't have too, every time I get in my car to get my hands dirty in some persons blood, I get a new girl on my side. Whoever said money doesn't bring pleasure probably never got their dick sucked.

I groaned at the sight of the cars in front of me starting to move, I turn the car back on, making sure I don't stop her from working her hands down my pants.

My right hand starts slowly stroking her hair, while her red lipstick lips fix their way down my length. I love this part of the job.

I slammed on my brakes as soon as I heard a girl scream in horror. The girl whose mouth was stuffed with my cock whined, pulling out, making me glare at the girl in front of my car.

Her cheeks flustered when she realized a guy who was just getting head almost hit her with his car. but that only made her expression funnier, she tried to be mad. kicking the front of only lover, my black Jeep Wrangler.

She groaned when she figured her ring would break if she tried scratching my car, she shot me a glare and continued her way.

The girl to my right was finished with her work, I thanked her with my hand working her thigh, focusing on the road ahead of me.

I cant get my thoughts off that girl who probably left a mark on my jeep.

there was something about her.

there was something about him.

I was getting the ingredients I needed to try and make some homemade food since the McDonald's on my street is closed for renovation.

I ended up getting more snacks then actually fruits and veggies but that's because they taste better and don't have to be washed or cut up and cooked to be eaten.

When I was walking out to get to the bus I noticed the traffic was starting to move from where it was when I came earlier. I prayed the bus didn't leave yet.

I rushed my way down the street crossing the road when a car hit the breaks at the sound of me screaming. I almost got hit.

I don't need to end up in the hospital on my first day in the city. I was beyond mad. I looked at the driver just to see that he had a soft smirk on his face.

He was getting head.

I ignored the blush on my cheeks and tried hitting and scratching the big Jeep in anger, which ended up as a failure because the material was too strong to be damaged easily with my fragile body.

I shot him a glare before trying to erase the sight of the liquid dripping out of the girl's mouth in the passenger seat and continued my way.

I'm not liking this place already. But despite my rage at the incident. I couldn't get my thoughts off him.

He had something about him.