Hetalia's Light

So technically I am injured so badly that there was a coincidence that my sweet cheeks hikyuu89 is also injured. Btw, honey, I like the blue cast better. This is a separated story from the rest. Totally different story okay? Btw, read our story in the comments section. This is story PoV or...yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hetalia woke up to a simple morning. The shine of the sun, the chirping birds, these only made her feel empty inside. She felt she needed something more than a perfect day. She needed something she never had before...love. hikyuu89 on the other hand, was reading a book he/she made on wattpad. He/she commented on the book where he/she lived because Hetalia waned to know badly. He/she said, "Hello I live in Indiana!". Hetalia was so happy to chat with his/her friend again. They talked until hours in a different time period. Both knew they could never meet each other in real life. They spent hours and hours on the comment section. Telling each other their true feelings for each other. In the comment section, Hetalia and hikyuu89 were cuddling in a hospital bed. In real life, both of them are injured and and in a hospital bed. Both people were happy talking to each other making them feel comfortable. They watched a movie, they talked about themselves in real life and shared there utterly painful experiences in real life. Hetalia slipped on their school stair case causing her leg to be disattached while hikyuu89 sprained his/her ankle. Both were snuggling and giggling. Hetalia knew he/she found her light, he/she knew he/she wanted to be with him/her forever but, he/she knew that would be impossible. It has only been three days and both were now very close to each other to share their secrets. But did I tell you how we met? Haha, I suppose not, want me to tell?