High off your Love

Monroe POV.

I was sitting in me and my brothers trap house smoking a Big fat ass Blunt trying to get my mind off things. I put the blunt up to my lips and blew the smoke out my nose and sucked it right up through my mouth. Why can I just have the simplest things, but no my life has to be complicated. I just want someone real, someone true, someone I can have my first high with, someone I can lay with, someone to trust, I just- I'm sorry I'm probably sounding to needy huh, we'll let's see if you was me or anyone else who've been through, just so much (sigh) it's crazy how I can't just be a normal fucking girl no I have to be fucking special to every fucking person I meet it's crazy. Its like I never get a break then, then they get fucking tired with me they just leave me their like I was some piece of trash, how would you feel if somebody or every fucking person you meet turn on your ass real quick and take something special from you huh tell me how you would feel. I put my hands through my big puffy curly hair that's fucking nappy ughhh god I put the blunt down and grabbed my comb I had on the dresser near by the couch I was sitting on. I was combing well trying to comb it out when my brother walked in with 3 other guys.

" Damnn girl you need to learn how to control your beast, it's getting all on my floor " my brother said while the 3 guys started laughing I don't see nothing funny here I'm really struggling with this

While I was trying to pull the comb out my hair the comb my hand was in flew out my hand and hit one of the guys face

" Omg I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen " I said walking over to him picking my comb up wondering if I should give him a hug or rub his fac-wat am I saying I sound fucking dumb you now wat forget it.

I looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw it was 10:45 almost eleven ohh shit I got to go I almost forgot I got to pick up my son.

" I got to go I'm bout to go pick up Eli " I said giving my brother a hug and kiss on the cheek

" Alright tell him I said we havin that re-match in call of duty that ain't fair how he won I was getting tired and my fingers was falling asleep and before y'all say anything yes your fingers can fall asleep " my brother said while the guys started laughing at how he lost a game to a little kid

" Yea okay ? anyways see you later " I said while walking out the trap and into my custom made Mercedes's all white on the outside and red and gold in the inside.

___________________________

Hope you guys like this story better than the other ones I've been trying to get my writing up so my stories won't be boring 😩🙅💆

Like,comment,vote

~Kennyy.k