Rome

Monroe

We've been at Disneyland for about 3 hours know and Eli was getting tired so we were going to go and go get something to eat..

We're know at Chili's cause Eli wanted to go here and we were ordering our food when I looked up and saw this guy that looked real familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it and then I saw him tap someone and point at me then the guy turned around and it was Rome.... I swear I froze and tense up right there and I guess Rich saw I tensed up and looked behind him and looked at Rome and Rich looked mad asf.....

Rich

So I was talkin to little man when I looked up and saw babygirl look at something Behind me and then tensed up so I looked behind me and saw This nigga who killed one of my Fams and I promised if I ever saw this nigga I would have no problem bustin a cap in this nigga 5 headed lookin Rat ass, see I know this nigga cause back home one of my niggas was fuckin with his ass and they was doin some sneaky ass shit and I wasn't bout to be down with that sneak dissin shit so I stops fxckin with him, then one day when I was doin this drop with my cuzzin I saw this black truck pull up and rolled down their windows so me and my intentions was to run so I told my cuz to run and we was runnin then next thing you know there was no were else to go then down this alley so we was runnin down the alley when these niggas pulled up in front of us and hoped out the car and saw that it was that nigga who was fuckin with Damien then he pulled out his gun and shot my fam in his shoulder then stomach and I swear that shit went in slow motion I pulled my gun out and shot that nigga in his chest and the niggas who was with him helped him off the ground and they pulled off then that's when I noticed that my cuzzin wasn't breathing no more and I swear that's the only person I cried over besides my moms and that day from then on I promised I wouldn't have no problem pullin my trigga finger out on him...

" We meet again I see " this fuck nigga said

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at his head when i heard some people scream and gasp and run out but I don't care this nigga bout to die..

" You bitch ass nigga I swear I was prayin on this day when I see yo fuck face again and try some shit again I would have no prom bustin yo ass 8 feet under and have no regret doin it " I yelled at this nigga and then I saw his homie pull out his gun and aimed it at me but at the Conner of my eye I saw Babygirl pull out her gun and aimed it at his head while I chuckled she a real boss bitch for that right there..

" Do it pull the- " but before he can finish I shot his ass right there not fillin guilty or anything he deserved that shit probably been fuckin with other people to smh then I saw that dude try to pull the trigger but babygirl already send two blows through that nigga temple, alright was it just me or was that shit sexy ass fuck o wait you can't even see it...

" Thank you " babygirl said above a whisper

" Why you say thank you " I said looking at her

" Cause... we'll I tell you when we in the car cause I'm pretty sure they called the cops " she said chuckling and walking back over to the booth and picked up a sleeping Eli, I can't believe that little nigga was sleep through the whole thing.. smh

We walked out and got in the car and I stared the car and started heading towards her house.....

" Alright tell me why you said thank you to me I'm confused did he do something to you cause if he did I could make that nigga come back to life then toucher his pussy lookin ass then kill his ass again " I said getting more mad

She chucked then said " we'll yea he's Eli's bitch ass father and was my first every thing " she said whispering that last part

" We'll you want to tell me how it happen " I asked taking a glance at her

" We'll it all started when I was 16 "......

_________________________________________

Short chapter 😩🙌

Comment
Vote
Kennyy.k