Wtf is this!?!

Ghost pov:
It was 1am, my eyes were heavy due to lack of sleep I had taken shelter in the remains of diamond city in the upper stands but due to the noises sleep was almost impossible the dead were at the gate nearly pushing it over I need to get out and fast but how?
I grabbed my radio and contacted my friend who is currently at Boston air port with what is left of the brotherhood of steel.
"Nicole are you there? Repeat Nicole are you there"
A few minutes past the dead have nearly broke the gate.
"Nicole here, glad you are still alive.."
"Well I won't be for long are there still me at the Cambridge police station?"
"No, we pulled them out we cannot spare men we are barley holding on to the airport. I may be a good leader but I am no Arthur Maxson we are going to die if something doesn't change, I have found documents about the police station having a cryo stasis facility under it that may be worth investigating.."
"Before you ask I wi..." the dead have broken the gate and continue to head towards me
"... shitgottogoI'llheadthereimediatlybye!"
I started to climb the fence until I heard screaming then silence followed bye crunching. " there were other people here shit I could have saved them.." I get over the fence and walk to the edge of the stadium and use a rope to lower myself down.
"Guess I'll go to the station then"
There was little trouble on the way there it was mainly one or two zombies I just used my suppressed 10mm pistol or aerated stealth combat knife to take them out.
I finally reach the station and open the door when.......

TO BE CONTINUED.....
(When I can be arsed updating....... lol ;3)