Ffs!!

Ghost POV:

A zombie tackled me to the ground
His face partially bitten off and/or rotted, it's teeth chipped and rotted my pistol knocked just out of reach the door was still open I can hear others slowly walking here I need to hurry otherwise I'm a dead bitch!

My combat knife is in my boot but the zombie is trying to bite my fuking face if then an idea came to mind, I moored my left leg up and kicked it off of me I quickly shut the door grabbed my pistol and shot it luckily it has a suppressor otherwise I would be fuked sideways.

"I need to find supplies then search for the cryo facility. Shit! My radio is broken. Guess I'm alone for this trip... yay."

I wondered around the station found a holotape belonging to a 'scribe Halen' I'll listen to it later.

As I was wondering I knocked something over I squeaked fell backwards knocked into a door then a table hit a button with my back a underground hatch opened I fell down missing the ladder and landing on my ass "now I'm glad I'm alone Nicole would never let me live that down... Holy shit it's co... waaaaiiitt a freakin sec I'm in the cryo facility. Well fuck me in the ass and call me Larry I made it here alive!"

AN
This is only a sneak peak of part 2
Plz leave a comment of what you think it would mean a lot to me! :3