"Who are you?"

Ghost POV:
"I found the basement woop!" *Car screech sound*
Waaaaiiiiittttt a fuking second! ARE THOSE CRYO PODS LIKE IN 111!?!?"
I cautiously walked over and when I said cautiously I mean I stepped on a fuking dinner tray making as much noise as I can resulting in me falling and waking my face off of a panel of some sort rendering me unconscious.

Maxson POV:
A/N thought that wouldn't happen heh.

I woke up in the pod coughing and as I can hear so is Danse the door soon opened and I tried to step out, stumbling slightly I notice a woman lying face down on the floor hopefully not dead I turn her on her back I have to admit she is kinda cute.
"Elder we should make sure the police station is secure then wait for the girl to wake up then ask what she knows."
"Good idea you do that and I'll take her upstairs and wait with her."

Time skip. Brought to you by danse's thicc ass and sexiness.

 Brought to you by danse's thicc ass and sexiness

Ghost POV:

I woke up I the main part of the station I groan and sit up until I hear two things one is two attractive voices and another bieng guns loading and the sound of zombies scratching at the front door.
"Oh shit... uh umm.. excuse me? Can I have my 10mm back as-well as my knife please?"
"Elder she's awake."
"We'll deal with that in a minuet giver her equipment back paladin!"
"Elder, paladin... wait you mean brotherhood of steel?"
"Exactly I am elder Arthur Maxson and this is paladin Danse."
"I am sentinel ghost nightwalker."
"Well sentinel nightwalker we're the pridwen?"
"Gone. On the orders of elder morinth toran it was lander taken apart and used to build a properly fortified base but I suggest we pay mor attention to the walking corpses that have just broken in we'll deal with them and I'll escort you back to the airport deal?"
Maxson and Danse both nodded,
"Deal!"

A/N:
Sorry bout next to no updates been working on drafts and collage lol I'll try to update more often though.

Ghost out PEACE!