amusement parks (3)

ELLISES POV

i was laying on maggie's bed going through insta comments when she sat up and starred at me.

" the fuck you starring at bitch ? " i asked her giggling and giving her a silly look.

"i have a bomb ass idea " she smirked wiggling her eyebrows. "let me hear it" i said to her smiling. " let's go to an amusement park, ya know roller coasters and shit" she spoke confident with her self for thinking of this idea.
"i'm down, let's go get the boys" we both gave each other a look , knowing it would be hard to get them to stop playing fortnite.

we walked downstairs swaying our hips more than usual to catch there attention. we danced around the couch finally getting them to look at us. we stopped , looked at each other , smirked , looked back at the boys and spoke at the same time "you want us ? come and get us !" as we start strutting outside to get them out. their eyes lit up and they both got up dropping the controllers. we walked towards the car and maggie got in the back jack following. i got up front with elijah in the passenger.

"great now that we have you guys in the car , buckle up. we're going to an amusement park!!!" i said cheerfully. the guys looked at us weird and confused, then jack spoke.

"so no head? " is all that came out. me and maggie rolled our eyes and buckled up. this is gonna be a long ride.

-

once we arrived at the amusement park we bought our tickets and fought on what ride to go on first. me and maggie wanted to go on the smaller ones to start with, but the boys wanted to start out big. we decided to separate.

as we got on the ride we noticed we were paired with two other boys. not gonna lie they were kinda cute and i could tell maggie thought so too. they looked similar, except one had face tattoos. don't get us wrong we both love our boys to death, but that don't mean a sis can't look.

i like to make new friends so i spoke up. "hey you two! wassup i'm ellise and this is my bestfriend maggie." we smiled at them and they looked at us confused.

"uhhhh wow this is awkward but ummm we have girlfriends..." the one with face tattoos spoke.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA " me and maggie broke into laughter.

"it's really not that awkward because we're in relationships too bro. we just like to make new friends." i said preparing for the ride.

"if you guys have boyfriends then where are they? " the plain faced one asked.

"we wanted to go in different rides so we split." i heard maggie say. "yeah they wanted to go on the terminator but we wanted to go on something small at first." i finished for her.

the two boys looked at each other and laughed, me and maggie starting to get confused as to what was so funny. "sounds like our girlfriends who also wanted to go on the terminator."

i chuckled. "well what a coincidence."

"okay okay so before the ride starts and we scream our heads off, what are your names?" maggie asked them.

"i'm diego" the tattooed faced one said. he was the cuter one. "and i'm ethan." said the plain faced one. i could tell maggie thought he was cuter.

the ride started and i got such an adrenaline rush. i loves roller coasters. plus today was a nice day so i was hoping to hit up the water park they have here too.

-

after the ride ended we got off screaming and high-fiving each other. we started to walk to the terminator seeing our boyfriends and two girl they must have met on the ride got off with them. these girls don't look preppy and dramatic though, they look chill and laid back like me and maggie were.

i ran up to elijah jumping in his arms and kissing him. i'm so extra. meanwhile maggie walked up to jack and punched him.

"ow babe why can't you be more sweet and loving like ellise." he whined. "because i'm not that extra" she chuckled.

"don't be rude guys introduce us" i said pointing to the girls who looked like they were thinking the same thing i was while looking at diego and ethan. then i put it together.

"wait wait wait. diego, ethan, these are your girls ain't they?" i laughed in a questioning tone.

"yup" they replied simply.

"ellise, maggie, this is my girl brielle. babe this is ellise and maggie we met them on the ride." ethan explained. "yuh and guys this is my girl jess, jess you heard their names and how we met." he laughed.

"great new friends." i smiled waving at jess and brielle, earning smiles back from them. "let's spend the day together as a group?" asked looking around. everyone nodded their heads. "well then off we goooooo" i yelled hopping on elijah's back and pointing forward earning laughs from my friends. today was gonna be the best.

-

first real life chapter, i hope it wasn't that bad 😬❤️