Chapter 4- Darkness Grows

(Luke's point of view) 'The moment I saw Ben and Nimeria look at each other that way I knew that they both were in danger of being seduced to the darkside. I had to stop this, I must keep them apart by any means. I will not let my sister down or my nephew. I will protect them.' "So, we will meet in the field tonight?" Ben asked. "Yes of course." Nimeria replied smiling at him. That night, Ben and Nimeria met each other on the far side of the Temple. When Nimeria saw Ben, she couldn't help herself but to run into his arms. "I love you Ben Solo." She blurted out. Ben looked at her surprised that she told him that. "I love you too Nimeria, I always have since the day I saw you." He replied. At that moment being under the stars, the two shared their first kiss and did not sense that they were being watched. Ben looked at Nimeria and pushed her hair behind her ear and stared into her eyes. 'I cannot believe that she loves me, I knew it somehow I just knew.' Ben thought to himself. 'I cannot believe I just kissed him and I told him I love him. I really do, I love him.' Nimeria thought to herself. Ben pulled her closer to him and didn't want to let her go. "Nooo!!" A voice shouted behind them, they looked to see that it was Luke enraged at both. "Nimeria go to your hut now!" Luke shouted again. "But master Luke, I lo-" Nimeria started to say. "I said now!" Luke shouted. After Nimeria stormed off and disappeared, Luke turned to his nephew, "What were you thinking Ben?!" Luke asked with rage in his voice. Ben stayed silent and clenching his fists. "I am in love with her." Ben said as he started to storm off. "That is against the Jedi Code." Luke said to him. Ben without looking at his master, he walked away and said nothing more to him. "Ben come back here!" Luke shouted. But Ben never turned to face his uncle. 'She is mine, I will not let him take her away from me! I love her so much, she means everything to me.' Ben said to himself. Meanwhile, the queen of Koihiri a faraway planet had search parties looking for her child that was taken years ago.