Chapter 33- Getting Out of Wedlock

Nimeria found her mother in her study, she was speaking with Acamar's parents. "Nimeria, there you are. I trust Acamar told you we will begin plans for the wedding." Queen Namara told her. "No." Nimeria said. "What did you say?!" Acamar's mother asked. Nimeria took a deep breath in and said, "I said no! I will not marry him, he is a pig!"

Acamar's father walked up to her and struck her in the face. "You have no choice! You're a spoiled brat! You weren't our first choice." He shouted. Nimeria couldn't take it and was about to throw him across the room using the force. When her mother grabbed her hands, "Now that is enough. You strike my child once more you will be executed. Nimeria leave now and calm down." Her mother said. Nimeria looked at her mother and glared at her.

She left and went to the hangar, "General, is everything set and ready?" Kylo asked. "Yes of course, Ren. Don't question me." General Hux replied walking away. Kylo turned around and saw Nimeria go into one of the other rooms by the hangar. He snuck away and went to see her, as he walked into the room he saw Nimeria. Kylo walked closer to her and saw that she had a red mark on her face with tears running down her cheeks.