[20] Jonghyun - Tour

"When are you coming back oppa" You pout. "In three to four months yeobo" Jonghyun kneels down zipping his suitcase.

Jonghyun of SHINee is on a continent tour with his group, and well for you, you have three to four months of working and studying.

1am

"I thought the fans were gonna come?" You glanced at Jonghyun. "We told them to just rest because well its 1am" He chuckles. SHINee care for there fans that they told the fans to just stay home and rest.

"Well I guess this is it" He stops his suitcase and turns around hugging you. "Make sure no guys look at you, make sure to eat and sleep no skipping classes you can skip work sometimes, text me saying your okay and be happy!" Showering kisses on your forehead. "Ill be fine!" You protest and trying to escape from his kisses.

"NOOONA!!" A wild Taemin comes running down the aisle. "I missed you, Jonghyun hyung was hogging you all day everyday!" He hugs you, almost crashing you. "Taemin your getting to strong you dont want to break any of noonas bones!" "Mian!" "Well boys I hope you have a great time on tour!" You smiled.

As each concert was finished, you were slightly happy that he was coming home.

/knock knock/

Shuffling your feet to the door, opening slightly, it was no other then him. "Jonghyun oppa! Why are you here so early!!" You hugged him tightly. "Didnt you see the dates, its still going but I came to see my baby and check how she is~" He begins to shower you with kisses yet again. "I missed your cuddles, I had no one by my side except snoring people TT_TT" He fake cries "But im back and my yeobo is still looking beautiful as always!" He claps like a 10 year old.

--------------------------------------------

(A/N: Ill edit this tomorrow, its just that I wanted to update something besides my kpop one~ Sorry to the ones that want a request asap!)