Chapter 1

Harley's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock on my phone so I turn on my back grabbing my phone and turning off my alarm than I get up off my bed walking to my closet getting some clothes for school today.

Once I'm done getting ready I look in the mirror fixing my hair and when I'm officially ready I grab my backpack running downstairs to see aunt drinking some wine so I sigh grabbing an apple to eat on the way

"Bye aunt melissa" I said quietly and she just waves me off like I'm nothing so I sigh leaving the house closing the door behind me walking to school and I was gonna cross the street but a car zoomed past me almost hitting me and I flip the car off walking into school seeing my best friend.

"Hey harley" Carl said smiling softly while closing his locker.

"Hey carl what's up" I said opening locker grabbing my books for class.

"Not much did you see that finn and his friends are back in school?" Carl said making me turn towards him shocked.

"What?! No way that's crazy" I said closing my locker and carl nods his head towards the office and I turn around seeing them all there with papers in hand laughing while walking down the hall.

"Sophia got more beautiful this year" Carl said smiling at her as she walks by. "Hey sophia" Carl said making sophia turn around smiling at him walking with her friends as they laugh walking to class.

"Oh come on lover boy" I said rolling my eyes while grabbing his arms dragging him to his class which is art and I wave at him. "See you at lunch carl" I said smiling.

"Alright see ya" Carl said walking in class as I walk to art class and I wasn't paying attention where I was walking and bumped into someone making me fall right on my butt and I look up seeing I bumped into jaeden.

"Are you alright" Jaeden said smiling at me making me roll my eyes.

"I will be when you help me up" I said with sarcasm.

"Woah your feisty I like it" Jaeden said laughing but helps me up anyways.

"Thanks now goodbye" I said dusting myself off while grabbing my art book walking into class and taking a seat in the back than I see jaeden walk in class taking a seat next to me.

"Oh look were in the same class cool im jaeden but my friends jae what's your name?" Jaeden said smiling sheepishly at me making sigh in annoyance.

"Look my kind of people and your kind of people don't talk to each other for reputation reasons so quit talking to me" I snapped at him and he looks at me with hurt and nods his head.

"Okay thanks I got the hint" Jaeden said quietly looking away from me and I frown knowing I was a little to harsh.

"I'm sorry jaeden its just you know how it is you and your friends are trouble makers" I said softly and he turns around quickly towards me mad.

"That's where your wrong you see no matter what you people call us we try being nice as possible but you were being a bitch to me when I was trying to be kind" Jaeden said getting up packing his backpack.

"Jaeden i," I started to say but he just shakes his head upset with me.

"Save it I don't care" Jaeden said leaving the class making everyone look at him but look away when the teacher gets inside.

"I'm gonna regret this" I mumbled while packing my backpack getting up and the teacher looks at me.

"Where do you think your going Ms. Johnson?" Mr. Bellion questioned making the class look at me.

"I was rude to someone so I'm going to apologize" I said leaving the class hearing the teacher shout at me and I run down the hall seeing jaeden about to leave school when I grabbed his arm making him turn around.

"What do you want" Jaeden said with hurt in his voice making me feel terrible.

"I'm sorry its just I get scared when you people talk to me please forgive me" I said pleadingly and he rubs his chin thinking.

"Fine I forgive you since you seem nice wanna go back to class?" Jaeden said making me sigh in relief and nod so we both walk to class together and walk in making everyone look at us even the teacher.

"Ah Ms. Johnson and Mr. Liberher you both have detention after school for leaving my class without permission now take a seat" Mr. Bellion said going back with the lesson.

"Shoot I never got detention and I never get in trouble" I mumbled making jaeden laugh as we walk to our seats in the back and sit down.

"That's crazy well today you were it'll happen more" Jaeden said getting his phone out texting someone and putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What do you mean happen more?" I questioned and he smirked at me.

"You'll see." Jaeden said as he checks his phone again smiling and putting away as he pays attention to the teacher making me huff in annoyance paying attention also.

______________________________________
Hey everyone I hope you like my story I'm actually really writing 13 stories at the moment it'll mean a lot if you all check them out.