Chapter 6

Harley's POV

I wake up in a room I don't recognize so I look around than my memory from last night comes back and I smile jumping out of my bed stretching than I put my slippers on walking out of my room downstairs walking into the dining room seeing chosen drinking coffee.

"Good morning chosen" I said smiling at him and he looks up smiling softly.

"Good morning harls" Chosen said and I walk in the kitchen getting breakfast stuff out and start cooking breakfast and everyone walks in smelling the air.

"That smells amazing" Jack said smiling at the food.

"We didn't know you can cook" Sophia said shocked.

"It smells heavenly harley" Jaeden said smiling making wyatt nod in agreement.

"Yes it is does and good morning beautiful" Finn said smiling at me making me blush.

"Morning everyone" I said and they all smile walking back into the dining room as I'm done making everything I carry the pancakes, eggs and bacon to the dining room and I put them down on the table.

"Ah this must be the amazing harley marie" I hear someone say making me look up to see this handsomest guy ever smiling up at me.

"Yes I'm harley, harley marie johnson but most people call me harls or harley marie" I said quietly and everyone chuckles on the table

"Don't be scared harls he's nice" Chosen said chuckling and everyone chuckles also again.

"I'm Bill, Bill Skarsgard nice to meet you harley and you got nothing to be afraid of I don't bite" Bill said smiling making me blush.

"Okay it's nice meeting you too bill" I said smiling softly and sitting between finn and jack grabbing some food and start eating.

"What happened to your cheek" Bill said confused making me stop eating looking at him.

"My aunt slapped me with her ring finger it hurt but I've been through worse" I said looking down and I feel finn grab my hand softly.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that but your safe now and I'm doing adoption papers today so you'll be officially apart of our family harley" Bill said making me look at him smiling wide.

"Thank you bill" I said laughing softly and he smiles so we all start talking but once were done eating we all go to our rooms to get ready for school so I grab an outfit from my closet changing into those clothes.

I sit down in front of my mirror doing my makeup once I'm done with that I curl my hair and I stand up looking at myself in the long mirror and smile so I grab my phone and backpack running out of my room down the stairs

"Alright everyone here's your keys" Bill said handing Wyatt, Chosen, Jack and finn their keys and he turns to look at me. "Sorry harley I'll get you a car soon but for now you'll be sharing with finn" Bill said smiling.

"Alright" I said and we all give him hugs running out the front door to the cars and I get in and so does finn and he starts the car and drives us to school with the others in the cars behind us.

"You nervous or excited" Finn said turning towards me smiling softly.

"Both to be honest but I'll have you guys all by my side" I said smiling back at him and he blushes looking back towards the road and once we get to school we park the cars all next to each other and we all get out of the cars.

"Here we go girl" Sophia whispered to me linking her arm with mine and we see everyone staring at us with the boys following right behind us as we walk into school.

"Woah who's that girl" someone whispered to a girl and they stare at me shocked and some give me the death stare which I ignore.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go put my stuff in my locker see you all in either class or lunch" I said smiling and they all nod but finn stays with me walking with me to my locker and I see carl there and he looks at me confused.

"Um I'm sorry but this is my friends locker" Carl said frowning at me and finn so I pull off my glasses and he stares at me shocked. "Wait harls? Is that you?" Carl said

"Yeah I had a make over do you like it" I said and finn twirls me around making me giggle.

"Um I don't know you look different" Carl said frowning slightly making me stop and look at him.

"You don't like it?" I said softly and finm grabs my hand.

"Well you know me and our friends like it beautiful" Finn said making me smile.

"Your different" Carl said shaking his head at us turning around walking to class as jaeden walks to us.

"Who cares about him go to class with jae I'll see you at lunch beautiful" Finn said kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Okay see ya finny" I said smiling and he waves walking to his class as me and jaeden walk to our art class.

"You like him I can tell" Jaeden said smiling at me making me cover his mouth.

"Oh hush jae" i said rolling my eyes and uncover his mouth blushing and we go inside our art class sitting down and taking our art stuff out doing our work as the teacher grades papers that we did.