|39| Interruption

You sat in awkward silence, staring at Thomas. Not in a creepy way, more in a longing way, you wished you were actually there with him.

"You are very beautiful love" Thomas blurted out, the sudden out burst shocked you as your face became redder by the second. You looked down from the camera.

"Th-thanks Tommy, you don't look so bad yourself" she smiled shyly. You could see behind Thomas through the screen, he was in some kind of park, and it had a familiar look to it, maybe it was seen in a movie or something, you were not quiet sure. "Hey Tommy"

"Yeah", he spoke up, looking at you with those deep brown eyes that you had loved so many years before you messaged him.

"Where on earth are you?" He could sense the confusion in your voice and you tried to figure it out.  You could see Thomas walked up a small path and the stopped. "I feel like I-"
Before you could continue, you heard a knock on your door, "I'll be right back Tommy" you said his name one last time before getting up from the comfort of your bed. You loved the way his name sounded coming out of your mouth and whenever you called him by the name you gave him, it filled you with butterflies.

Walking to the door, you were annoyed that you were interrupted, you pulled open the old wooden door, that need a new coat of paint.

Your heart stopped, you were not sure if you were dreaming, maybe you were?

There, in a brown jacket and black jeans, was no other then your best friend.

Tommy.