Alferd F. Jones (chapter 2)

(Edited)

Ok so I get to school but I'm not sure you would like to hear about my boring day so I'll just skip to when I'm walking home. I see a unfamiliar car drive down my street a little bit away. My phone makes a little beeping noise signaling a text message. I look at my phone and see a text from my mom telling me to hurry the man is there. I tell her ok and sprint off. I'm in track so it doesn't take me long to get home. Suddenly I stop dead in my tracks. A man is getting out of his car. He looks familiar, with his blonde hair and glasses. I know him from somewhere but can't place him. "Hey, bro!" He says and I smile confused, I know his voice and someone. I know him from somewhere... "So...whats your name?" He says awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. "Lyra. What's yours?" I smile sweetly. A pink tint spreads across his cheeks. "Al-" Suddenly my mother throws open the door making me and Al jump. "ALFRED!!!" She screams jumping on him in a hug. "Alfred?" I ask remembering where I know him from... my favorite anime Hetalia. "Yes. Alfred." He says. "As in Alfred F. Jones?" I as trying not to laugh. "Yes that's it, the hero!" I want to scream and hug him but can't. "I...uh...have ...uh...homework...uh....bye..." I run in to the house and into my room. Slamming the door I look around my room at all of the pictures of America, England, France, Russia, Germany, and all of the others. I scream. America is in my house!! Instantly I grab my phone to text Pearl. She says that she will be here in 5 minutes. "MOM, PEARL IS COMING OVER IN 5 MINUTES!!" I yell once I hear the front door close. "Ok Lyra..." My mother's dazed voice says from down stairs. Moments later I hear the door bell ring. I run down stairs and open the door. "Where is he??" She asks as soon as the door is opened. America is Pearl's favorite, so she was freaking out. I shush her and turn around almost running into my abusive mother. America is no where to be seen and if Pearl wasn't there she would have slaped me upside the head for running into her. I gasp. And she clenches her teeth but doesn't say anything.