100%

they met up somewhere in new orleans because why the fuck not and got married on the spot.

mabels brother nico who just so happened to be 8 got ordained for his much lived sisters surprise wedding.

mabel got february pregnant two weeks into their honeymoon even though theyre both cis and its kinda impossible atm.

january later finds out that she has eleven sisters, all named after months, and looks for them whilst basically setting her marriage on fire.

dont ask how.

as it turns out, all of februarys sisters were evil, and she gracefully said "nah fuck yall i dont fuck with that shit" and left them.

she realizes she cant find her kid and wife until years later when she finally finds mabel and jer child, jane she sees janes remarried, after thinking she died all those years ago after being catapulted at he sun for research purposes.

jane marries 6 people at the same time, all men, but latwr finds out they can fuse themselves together to create one superwoman and they fight evil and shit.

jane encounters her 11 aunfs and finds october a partner and the wife and spouse are killed in a car crash.

but theyre not actually bc they come back a lil later with a bunch of kids that turn out to be all the fcking characters of the popular cw show The 100.

tha end