Chapter Twenty-Nine part 3

Author's Note: so this chapter, the previous chapter, and the chapter following are in Misaraca, Abbigail, Tom, and Harrison's point of views. As much as I hate writing in celebrities point of views, this is a once in a while thing, don't expect it very often. This third chapter of the four is in Harrison's point of view. That being said, I am planning on writing a whole separate story based on Abbigail and Harrison whence I've finished this story. Thanks for reading and the support. Xx

Tom was talking, but he seemed off. Something wasn't right. He kept looking down at his phone. That's when mine buzzed and grabbed my attention.

Abbigail Frost>Me: Taking Mizz to the hospital... I think she's going into labor.

I widened my eyes as I realized why Tom was acting strange. In the middle of answering a question, he stopped talking and looked at his phone screen before roughly standing up. "If You'll excuse me, I have to take this," I stared at him as he pressed his phone to his ear and walked off the stage. I was quick behind him as he walked past me and towards a quieter area. I quickly followed him and watched where he went.

I stayed a little ways away so he could have some privacy while talking on the phone with Misaraca.

Me>Abbigail: Fuck, are you serious?! That explains why Tom just rushed off the stage with his phone... I'll be back in a minute...

I looked towards where Tom was and saw he was sitting on the ground, his phone still pressed to his ear. He ran his free hand though his hair before he rested his head on the wall behind him. He was already calculating if we left RIGHT NOW would we make it to New York before the baby was born. We wouldn't. Trust me, I made all those same calculations when we left because I had a feeling this would happen.

I looked at the time on my phone and pouted. I walked around the corner and sat on the ground next to him. He let out a sigh and his body relaxed once he saw me. "Let me know if anything progresses," I looked at him with question on my face.

"You have to go back," I whispered, trying not to be rude. Tom pressed his hand to my forehead and lightly pushed me. I moved my head so I was away from his hand and looked at him.

"I have to go, Darlin'," Tom stated in a "I really don't want to hang up right now, if I could be home with you I would" tone. But, hopefully she understood that he was in the middle of a press tour in China and had to go back to the panel.

"I love you too," And with that, he hung up, dropping his phone onto his lap and slowly throwing his head back so it was against the wall. He closed my eyes and shook his head as he let out a sigh.

"Everything okay, Mate?" I asked, staring at him.

"She's having contractions... I'm in China and she's having contractions." He looked at me and shook his head.

"That doesn't mean she's going to give birth today." I insisted on the point that was there. But at this point? I already know Abbigail is taking her to the hospital.

"She's still having contractions. What if she does?"

"Mate, I promise you, she will not have this baby without you being there." I carefully wrapped my arms around him, enveloping him in a hug. "You better go and finish that panel. I'll text Abbi and ask her to keep me in touch."

"Okay," Tom nodded and let out a deep sigh before returning to his seat next to Jacob. "Sorry about that," He stated into the microphone.

I stood on the side, watching what was happening. My phone started buzzing, again, and caused me to look down at it.