Boundless Love #4 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: Ragini was having some doubts on Laksh love toward her. But he make it clear that he loves her truly.

Now she was on turn to confess her love toward him.

Ragini was at home arranging the room for Laksh arrival. In the morning they had a bad start, but now she wants to change their moods.

Laksh was in office, thinking of her last sentence.

I what Ragini? I what?! I just hope you meant to say I love You

I what Ragini? I what?! I just hope you meant to say I love You... 😊.

Ragini was excited, "today I will say I love you to my Laksh ji!" She was holding his picture in her hands, smiling at it.

The day was long both were waiting desperately to meet each other, but unfortunately they couldn't as Laksh was stucked in meetings.

It was near 9 p.m. and the last meeting went over with a successful dealership.

They reached home and Laksh heeded to his room to meet his wife. But his cute wife was sleeping. She was having a smile on her face.

Laksh covers her with the duvet and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He saw a letter she was holding tight. As if it is a treasure.

Laksh was absolutely not interested to read the letter... in seconds he was holding it.

He looked at the envelope.

For Laksh from Ragini.

Laksh was excited. Yes, it's for me 💞

He opens the envelope and took the letter in his hands.

Dear Laksh {no ji}.
He laughs

I'm very happy to have u in my life. Finally everything seems to be perfect. But yet something is missing.
He was confused.

Laksh you confessed me your love while I have said to you many things. Like the fact that I don't love you anymore.
I deserved it, you had the right to hate me, Ragini. That time I did many mistakes I agree and I'm not angry on you.

But Laksh the true is that I never hated you. How could I?! I always have loved you and I will always love you only.
Really Baacha?!

Laksh I know there are ups and downs in relationships, even in our. But I want to clear one point. The ups and downs won't end like this, how could they we Ragini and Laksh, two stupid lovers. *Haha*

I love you Laksh and I will be always by your side in good and bad times. I will hold you tight when you are scared. But I'm not scare. Wait you are cared and Baacha I promise I will hold you tight very tight.