Boundless Love #9 {✔️}

Hi

Recap; They arrived at the resort and by mistake Ragini overhears the conversation with Laksh and the manager. She is the one with the weakness.

Laksh was holding her tight, "Ragini... shh!" He wasn't scared neither was he angry the true had to come out once, unfortunately she got to know about it like this, but it's all okay. He is very calm and very relaxed.

Ragini was broken. She was upset knowing that her love has taken the blame on his head to give her a better feeling. She was trying to change him, but he has changed her... her life.

Laksh caresses her back with one hand and with the other hand he was holding her head. She was crying on his shoulder, but Laksh didn't stopped her. He rested his chin on her head.

Ragini cries further. She felt better and relieved. She rested her head on his chest.

Laksh looked down, "you feel better?"

Ragini nods, "Haan, but Laksh..." she sniffs, "why you lied. Laksh why?"

Laksh was angry, "because you threat me to leave me. You said you are ready to leave my life to give me happiness. Ragini you are my happiness I'm ready to stay my whole life childless just to have you, you are my life."

Ragini sobs, "Laksh please we have to tell the family the truth."

Laksh doesn't wanted it, but he knows she won't leave this topic, "okay! But you are not going to leave me! If you even think about it I will, I will kill myself!"

Ragini shouts, "Laksh"

Laksh hold her tight, "don't you dare to even think about it ever again

Laksh hold her tight, "don't you dare to even think about it ever again."

Ragini shook her head, "No Laksh, I won't leave you, never!" She hugs him tight.

Both went inside their cottage... 🙈🙈🙈.

Ragini woke up in the morning at first. She went to the washroom and took a shower, but was soon surprised by Laksh, who accompanies her.

Both come out, she was shying under his gaze. His eyes were glued on her. Nothing could distract him his world was his wife.

A resort employee {nurse} come and knocked at their door.

Laksh looked at the door, "come in."

The nurse opens the door, "Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari. The first session is going to start soon please come."

Both nodded, they met the group therapy. They had several different types of session to attend each day something new, but it wasn't bad.

A new diet for both.

A new way of breathing.

Health related exercises and advices.

Ragini was lying on his bare chest. Laksh was sleeping peacefully all the stress of hiding the truth is gone it was their last night, but Laksh has filled all her nights with his love. The love of him was indescribable...

Ragini felt blessed to have his love, finally she was accepted as she is. She knew now that there is no one else, who would love her more than Laksh.

All her doubts, she was having were gone. She had the feeling once after their 2nd marriage she thought he is trying to be good with her as she has saved his life, but no he loves her truly.

Ragini was scared what the family might say, but with Laksh on her side, she is strong there is no need for her to be scared.

Laksh hold her tight, "Uhm, Ragini sleep na tomorrow we have to leave and I don't want to be stressed neither I want you to be stressed. Please!"

Ragini smiles. She bites on his chest.

Laksh opens his eyes, he rolls over her... 🙈🙈🙈

On the next morning they left for MM.

Ragini was looking at him, "Laksh."

Laksh smiles, "let's keep it as a secret, they don't need to know it!"

Ragini was happy, "Laksh ji Thank you, but no thanks. I know I have you besides me I don't need to be scared as you are there to support me, right?"

Laksh nods, "Ragini I'm always on your side! I will always support and love You." He hold her hand while driving the car.

Ragini leans on his shoulder and they arrived late at noon.

Laksh took her hand, "okay I will handle it!"

Ragini shook her head, "no Laksh it's me who has to tell them the truth. But you will stay with me. You are not leaving me alone."

Laksh shook his head, "No, I won't leave you ever!"

Both entered MM.

_____
Please comment and vote