Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAMMEES!!!!!"

"shhhhhhhhh its me"

niyakap ko sya.. nanginginig ako sa takot.....

"im so scared"....

niyakap nya ako at hinimas ang likod ko....
unti unti akong kumalma... takot na takot ako......

"im always here for you, so you dont have any reasons to be scared.... i promise you that"

"Thank you" at lalo ko syang niyakap

"Drey??''

"hmmm" inangat ko ang mukha ko wanting to see him kahit alam kong madilim...

and because of that nararamdaman ko ang hinga nya sa pisngi ko....

he didn't talk..

and then his lips touched mine.... i close my eyes...it felts so good and so right.... i placed my hand on his neck and kiss back..

butterflies were  gone crazy on my stomach...
i feel the warmth, comfort and happiness that i cant really measure ....

were almost out of breathe  but no one dares to stop...and before we lost some air, he slowly, and gently  kissed me,...

it was the sweetest kiss i ever experienced for my whole life... it was fantastic.

he hug me and hold my hand,... he guide me out of the house...

tahimik lang kaming dalawa... when we went out...no one dares to ask or confront about the kiss...

i also dont want to spoil the moment...

.........................................................................................

im wearing my swim wear right now.. while he prepared the tent and the bon
fire...

i jumped in the lake, maligamgam ang tubig... its really good and relaxing... i float my self and watch the bright moon and stars..

its really peaceful and  breathtaking scene....

the kiss flashed back in my mind....
i can still feel his lips touches mine.... napasmile ako..i don't know but it really makes me happy, his warm hug and hand.. everything in him was my comfort, and my happiness. Its very foreign to me, kasi ibang iba sya sa naramdaman ko kay Ethan dati. 

i know its wrong to feel this way but i think, im deeply falling in love with him.... Oo.. this is love. Kung hindi man ito pag ibig, can someone tell me what is this.

who wont fall in love with him? every girls dream and desire nasa kanya na lahat...
a good heart to everyone,.. the whole him...

kaya siguro nahulog ako sa kanya.. kinakabahan aKO....

Ang swerte ni Monique.. Its her lost not James.

Something came of my mind. did he feel the same way??? the kiss??? care??
does it have love?? i dont know... sya lang ang makakasagot nito.

{wag kang masyadong  mahulog, he is hurting and in moving
on stage, maybe he just need your comfort to forget things}. Another reminder from myself

my mind interrupt me... althought it has a point.... i shrugged it out.. ayaw kong isipin muna yun...

me myself is not yet sure on what to do..
sya pa kaya?.....