Grotesque jokes

" I am going away for a while but I'll be back don't try to follow me.

cause I'll return as soon as possible--"

Back to my life, singing in front of the patrons of the Bar.

Glancing away, finding the unknown, I can't be someone else more than myself, All that I have now is myself, I need to survive this as much as I can, I dreamed of it..Living beyond the walls.

After singing a number of songs I decided to go. I'm about to go out when Mr.Drew called me from the counter, He's here for the pannacotta it's all too obvious.

"Briggs!." I waved 'Hi' and went to him.

"Troubled?" I nodded looking at the pannacotta.

"Nah, Just lifting up the mood. You must try this." He sliced a portion of the pannacotta with the fork and handed it to me.

"How's the taste?" He asked.

"It's creamy." I answered.

"Creamy?"

"And fluffy"

"Yeah and?" well, I guess he really wanted me to say that it's 'the best pannacotta I ever tasted' as he said before.

"Sweet?" I answered.

"Ofcourse it is a pannacotta it is supposed to be fluffy and creamy and sweet,Any better comment?" He looked disappointed. I laughed at his face.

"Erm..What? Will you tell me whatever you want to hear?" I chuckled, He is so funny.

"It is the best Pannacotta I've ever tasted." He ate the rest of the pastry and ignored me he looked very annoyed, Did he just took that as an insult? Is this a manifestation of his Tantrum? Because if it is, He looks very funny.

I sat on a stool beside him and watched him finish the pastry, I gestured to the bartender to serve another saucer of a pannacotta, Mr.Drew isn't looking at me, I never knew that he has this childish side. He looked very adorable.

"Pannacotta!" the Bartender said to Mr.Drew.

"I didn't order any" Mr.Drew told the Bartender with a very funny and disgusted face.

"I did, and that's for you, The best pannacotta you've ever tasted." Mr.Drew turned to me and smiled.

"It works on you. It doesn't work on Mrs.Jhonsons. I neeed to shout that I am an Authority just to have another pile of biscuits, She's not a spoiler unlike you." I wondered. What? Works what?

"What?" I have a lot of questionmarks around my face, I pinched him on his armpit when I realized that he manipulated me by showing me an undesirable act to buy him a pannacotta.

"I thought that was real."

"I got you!" He celebrated.

" I presumed you are going to say that it's delicious but you bought me another, Really a spoiler." he mocked.

After finishing his pannacotta we walked home together.

Exchanging Banters and Jokes the one I rarely do with people because most of the time I keep my mouth shut to prevent any leakage of information.

I can say that Mr.Drew is someone I can call a friend and an automatic confidant, He is the only one who knows who I am, what I am and What I want to become.

This is the first time that I walked on the street feeling secured,relaxed and happy.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked me.