It's Official

(( WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES LEMON, IF YOU NOT DOWN WITH THAT STUFF THEN JUST READ THE INNOCENT PART AND SKIP OVER THE LEMON, THANK YOU!))

Jake's POV

  Ezmaria sat next to me on the bus and grabbed my hand, I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back making me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. When we got off the bus Ezmaria pulled me off to the side.

  "Jake...are we official?" the question hit me like a ton of bricks. Were we official? I mean I'd love to be, but maybe she was asking this because she didn't want to, right?

  "Only if you'd like to be," I mumbled, I looked at my red converse, I was extremely afraid of what she'd say next, but she didn't say anything.She stood on her toes and pecked me on the lips, eyes shining with happiness. 

  "Of course I want to be official," she laced her fingers through mine and gave my hand a light squeeze "Let's get to class," she pulled me into the building and to our class room.

  We sat our bags down in the living room as I flopped down on Ezmaria's couch while she went to make our drinks. I stared at her from the couch since she was clearly visible from my view point. The jeans she was wearing made her butt looked bigger than it already was. The way that jeans caught every curve of her thighs and legs made my mouth water. I felt something hard growing in my pants and I fidgeted a little. Ezmaria came back with our drinks I tried to think of ways to call myself down before she noticed, she sat next to me with ease and sipped her lemonade. She gave me a weird look when I was drinking mine.

  "Uh," I chuckled nervously and stood, "I'll be back," Before I could leave, Ezmaria blocked my way of leaving.

  "What's wrong? Are you sick?" she pressed her palms to my cheeks, my eyes wandered away from her face and that's when I noticed her shirt was showing a little too much, I could feel my bulge get bigger. My face redden when I noticed her bra was blue, I love blue.

  "You don't seem to have a fever, hmm," she tilted her head thinking of other reasons I could possibility sick.

  "E-Ez, I'm fine, really I am." I tried to get past her but she only grabbed my hand and forced me to the couch onto a laying position.

  "I think you need to lay down."

Ezmaria's POV

Did I noticed Jake was hard? Yes, yes I did. I first noticed it while I was drinking my lemonade, so I thought, Why don't we have some fun this, heheh.

  "Ez, I'm fine, I swear." Jake tried his best to convince me, while I knew he wasn't sick, i was going to take care of him in some other way.

  "Jake, just let me take care of you," I stood up getting an idea, "Stay here while I go change." I smiled and jogged to my room and changed into some booty shorts and a dark blue sports bra. I went back down stairs and Jake's eyes widened, but he tried to play it off as if I didn't notice. "Now,' i leaned over Jake, "Tell me what wrong?"

  I could see the lust building up in Jake's eyes and before I knew it I was pulled on top of him being forced into a rough kiss. I soon melted into a kiss and as we were flipped and I pressed into the couch. I could feel his hands start to roam my body making my face red and him harder.

  Jake pulled back and attacked my neck with such aggressiveness I was getting a bit worried. I almost screamed when I felt something sharp made itself present in my skin, Jake had bit me, but I guess he felt back and licked the bite marks and continued kissing and nibbling on my neck. I was only giving him little squeals and small mumbling of his name until he found my sensitive spot I didn't even know I had. He must've know what it was because when he sucked on it I let out  a small moan. I could feel him smirk against my skin and began sucking and nibbling on that spot while I moaned lightly.

  Jake had gotten bored and moved down to my breast and looked up at me as if asking permission. I only slipped my straps off my shoulders and he smiled and pulled my bra and before I could instinctively cover myself he groped my left and began give my right love and affection. I moaned a little louder than before and Jake switched breast giving both equal attention.

  Jake sat up and pulled his shirt off and slipped of his pants and the tent in his boxers was clear. He ran his hands from my ankles to my hips and began kissing my abdomen as he pulled my shorts off as well. Jake sat up once again to take it all in, all of me in. 

  "You're so beautiful," Jake whispered. 

My eyes widened and redness covered my face. "Thank you," I looked off to the side and Jake chuckled as he picked me up, "Wait? Where are we going?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he ascended up the stairs,

  "It'd be rude to do it on the couch, people sit on it all the type," He looked at me with a smile and walked into my room and gently set me on the bed as he slowly went to my door and closed it and locking it as well. He turned towards me and and crawled on me once again and rubbed my thighs as he pushed his lips onto mine. I don't know when but I felt Jake spread my legs are and that's when I realized he had taken my panties off. I give him a concerned look as he pulled off his boxers and he member sprang out.

  "It's ok, we'll take it slow," he whispered in my ear as he lined up at my entrance.

Jake's POV

  I had been waiting for this moment and now I was going to enjoy every bit of it.

  I slowly pushed into her and Ezmaria gripped the bed sheets and hissed in pain, she was a virgin as well as I. I kissed her cheek till she gave me a signal that the pain had subsided and I started out slowly but with every moan I sped up. Ezmaria latched her hands onto my back and began scratching at it. I didn't know how but it turned me on more.

  I smirked when she cried out my name meaning I had found her G-spot and began hitting at that angle. Her moans of my name filled my ears and fed my adrenaline more. I moaned her name a few times as felt that familiar knot in my stomach. 

  "J-Jake, I-I'm close!"she moaned.

  "I know, me too" my thrusts became sloppy as she had came all over my member. I pulled out before I could finish myself and pumped my member and came on myself and her floor. I flopped on my back and looked over at Ezmaria. She was sweaty and her hair was messy and her breathing was uneven. She never looked so beautiful in her life.

  She caught my staring and smiled, "I love you, Jake." I smiled and pulled her into my arms and kissed her head.

  "I love you, too, Ezmaria,"

WELL THEN! I'm glad that's over! Try writing a lemon with your big bro playing his PS4 and blasting his music. I mean my concentration levels were at like 0.0000000001%. AAAAAAAANYWAAAYS hope you guys liked it, please comment more things I can right a fanfic over like creepastas or Voltron and Eddsworld and other sooooo BYE MY LITTLE PEEPERS! X3