Ch. 2 [Unforgetable kiss]

"WHAT THE F*CK" he then said in his head. He slowly started to feel his cheeks burning up and his heart started to beat really fast. Yoongi then got out of his room and saw that Jimin was still there and noticed how he was blushing like crazy.                                                                                                                

~Yoongis Pov~

"He looks so adorable blushing." I then started to head to Jimins way but Jimin didn't notice since he kept looking down and covering his face slowly. "You look cute when your blushing shortie"

Jimin then turned around and saw that Yoongi was hugging him from the back.

~Jimins Pov~

I was covering my face when I felt someones hands hug me from the back. "You look cute when your blushing shortie" he said whispering it to my ear. I then turned around to see that it was Yoongi. My ears then started to turn red too. Yoongi then started to chuckle when he noticed my ear slowly turning red too. Which it only made 10x worse for me. I was now wishing that I could bury myself down in the ground. He was only making my legs feel weak since he slowly started to nibble on my ear.

~Yoongis Pov~

I slowly started to nibble on his ear and I noticed when his legs started to get weak.I then smirked at how I can make him this weak. I started to lower my head to his neck and I started to put small kisses all over his neck and licking his neck. Then I started to suck on his neck and I heard when he let out a small moan. Man that was hot, I thought.

~Jimins Pov~

I let out a small moan when I felt him giving me a hickey on my neck. I was so embarrassed  when I realized it. I wanted to cover my face but he then turned me around and pinned me down to the wall. I then wanted to push him off of me but he then kissed me on the lips and I felt surprised when I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip trying to let me know that he wanted to let in his tongue in my mouth so I slowly started to open up my mouth and we started to fight for dominance but he won. I was then running out of air and so was he. We then started to stop the kiss.

~Yoongis Pov~

I wanted to keep on continuing to kiss him but we were both running out of breath so we both stopped and I gave him a last peck on the lips. I don't know why but I felt like a thousand fireworks were blowing up inside of me and I have never felt this before when I kissed someone. I then knew why I felt like this but I knew that I never wanted to ever let go of him and always keep him close to me no matter what. But I knew that there was always danger around me no matter what and I wouldn't be able to live if I knew that something happened to him. So I had to let go of him.

~3rd person~

He slowly let go of him and went straight towards his room and closed it. Jimin then went running to his room and locked the room.

~Jimins Pov~ n

Why am i feeling like this. I shouldn't be feeling like this and I don't want to be feeling this good feeling that is so cruel and painful towards him. "I can't fall in love again. I shouldn't even be feeling this feeling. I just don't wanna get hurt again (just like what happened in his past)." He wanted to sob when he slowly started to remember what happened to him.

****Flashback****

"Baby I will always love you no matter what." "Me too" jimin said while giving his boyfriend a kiss. Later on he saw him with someone else but he didn't think anything about it since he trusted him. But he then saw how his boyfriend started to kiss the other boy passionately and he started to feel pain in his heart. It felt like it was breaking so fast and he wasn't able to stop it. He started to cry and he wasn't stopping himself. He suddenly started to feel numb from all this pain that HIS own "boyfriend" caused to him so he decided to confront to him and the other boy. He started to walk towards them and he felt anger building up inside of him. He then forced his boyfriend to face him and he punched him really hard that you could hear the punch. "I can't believe you would do this to me. I believed every sweet lie that came out of your mouth like a dumb*ss. I must've been really stupid to believe everything that came out of your mouth." He said said chuckling softly. "I never even liked you and yeah you were pretty stupid to believe everything that I told you. You were just so easy." Jimin then punched him again but this time he broke his nose and saw that he was bleeding pretty badly. "If I ever see you again anywhere near me or even try to contact me, I won't hesitate to beat the sh*t out of you. You mean NOTHING to me now" He said in a loud intimating tone.

****Flashback end****

I then became numb again. I reminded myself to not be weak and to never show weakness in me or I would only get hurt again.

~Yoongis POV~

I touched my lip reminded myself of OUR first kiss which only made my stomach feel butterflies. I tried to get him out of my head but it only made me think about him more. So I decided to go to sleep for I can let my mind stop wondering off to Jimin.

————————————————————I will try to update in 1 or 2 days. Well then that's all bye.