Ch. 3 [Wanting you]

Hi guys so I decided to finally start updating again but I won't be updating frequently but I'll try to make them long when I update :))
________________________________________________________________________________

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!" I said. "Sorry but I can't leave you. You see your brother owes a lot of money to us and you know he hasn't even payed us back and I think you can pay back what your dear old brother owes us" he said while smirking. "That's his problem. I'm not gonna get involved in his sh*t." I said shouting back at him. "Oh please you don't even have a choice in this." "What the F*CK DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE." "You better watch that tone of yours boy. It can get you in a lot of trouble you know." He said while glaring at me. "Fine what do I have to do to pay my brothers debt." "You'll be fighting for me and doing other things. I'll tell you the rest of the details once you finish your first fight."

~Later (Finished fighting)

"Ah so I see you can fight. Well your probably better than your brother."
"W-what do you m-mean. Did my brother fight for you." "Well you see your brother did fight for me a couple of times but then he stopped fighting for me. I guess he stopped ever since his last fight. He never came back after that." "What happen in his last f-fight." "I actually don't know what happen in that fight since I actually wasn't even there to see it." "Anyways, let's talk more about the details of what your gonna do for me. Your not just gonna fight for me but your also gonna have to get some packages for me. Also, your gonna be doing other work for me but you'll get the details some other time." "What if I can't show up at the fights cause of an emergency." "Well I don't think you want me to send you my men now do you. They could leave you pretty bad you know" smirk. I gulped really hard when he said that. "Don't worry I'll be there. Even though I don't have a choice" I roll my eyes while annoyed. "Watch that tone. Don't want your pretty face marked up now do you?" "Fine." "Much better."
Ringggg Ringgg Ringggg
"Sh*t how long did I fall asleep for." I saw that it was night already and I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep for awhile now so I decided to see if I have any task to do for him. I get up and walk up to the small table to get my phone to see if I got a text from him.
___________________________
From: ***********
Get over here.
Now
We're gonna have a fight tonight so you better be here in 30 mins
You got 15 mins to get here before I tell my men to go over there and drag you here
___________________________

"Sh*t I only have 15 mins to get there." I start to change fast and put on my shoes. Once I see that I have everything I left fast out of my room. I then lock it. I start running towards the door and leave before I get into any trouble.

~10 mins later~

Thank god I made it. I then see him waiting for me. I start walking fast towards him. "Ah I see you finally decided to show up." "Sorry i barely woke u-up when I saw the m-message." I said while paying really hard since I had to come running all the way here. "I really don't care why you were almost late but hurry up. The fight is almost about to start."

~35 mins later~

"You did well Yoongi. If you keep it up maybe the debt will be off." "Don't worry I'll keep going but I have to go now. Message me if you have anything else you want me to do." I then start to walk to my dorm before anyone notice that I went out late.

~Jimins Pov~

I woke up to someone opening the door. I then get out of bed to see who that was. I slowly open the door and peek out my head a little bit to see who came just came in and found out it was just Yoongi who came in. Wait. I didn't hear when he went out. I then check the time and see that it's already 12 am. What's he doing out so late I thought. Whatever it's notv like it's my problem. I then go back to bed but i can't sleep. "Fxxk it (에라 모르겠다 I Love y'all 에라 모르겠다 I Love y'all 에라 모르겠다 I Love y'all Girl I wanna get down. Okay I should stop. Even though this is my favorite bigbang song 🤯) I'll just go get some water."
___________________________
Sorry if this is a short chapter but I'm actually writing this at 12 am and I'm just really not focused and I don't even feel good right now. So I promise to right a longer one next time :)) 👍
Until till next time byeeee

 So I promise to right a longer one next time :)) 👍Until till next time byeeee

I swear kookie looking so cute here😍😍😤