Chapter 30- Terminus

Daryl's POV

I can't believe Katies dead. I told her mom I'd keep her safe, before that bastard of a husband got to her. This is all my fault! I should've kept her close to me, I shouldn't have thrown a fit. My anger got the best of me, and now Katie is dead.

"This is my fault." I said looking down,

"What's your fault?" Carol questioned with caring eyes.

"Katie, when she got shot. I should've let them tie me up, and I should've stayed close to her." I stated putting my head in my hands,

"listen to me Daryl, You didn't know he was going to kill her. Its not your fault!" Carol stated walking over to me and resting her hand on my back.

"No, it's not his fault. Its mine. I shouldn't have put you guys in that position again, I'm sorry." Michonne spoke up, I looked to her seeing she had guilt and sorrow in her eyes.

"Its nobodies fault. Its nobodies fault that Hershall got killed, its nobodies fault that Katie got killed. Its The Governors fault, he's yo blame for these actions." Rick stated standing up, there was an awkward silence that filled the room.

"So I'm back in 'er? Great!" I said getting up and kicking the metal wall,

"Wait you were here before?" Glenn asked confusingly.

"Yeah, you were with us." I said a bit annoyed,

"oh yeah!" he said with a remembering smile. We were all silent until someone came near the door, they pulled back the door and entered. They looked to be a boy, maybe Carl's age.

"who are ye?" I asked looking to him suspiciously.

"J-Jake." he said nervously, "I'm 13 and uh alone out here." He said looking frightened.

"Hi Jake, my name's Rick, this is my son Carl, that's Daryl, Carol, Maggie, Glenn, my daughter Judith, Beth, Mika, and Lizzie." Rick stated introducing everyone, Jake waved lightly and then there was a banging on the door and moans.

"Oh my god are those-?" Carol started, but Rick interrupted. "Yes, they're walkers"

I looked around at everyone's frightened faces, then went next to Carol and just held her.

Carl's POV

A kid named Jake came in here, But I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore, everything or everyone I care about is taken away from me.

I was deep in thought when I heard a banging on the door and moans,

"are those-?" Carol started, but my dad interrupted her. "Yes, they're walkers."

So this is it? we're all going to die? At least I'll be with my mom and Katie.

Hey guys! sorry about the short chapter! But tell me what you think and I'll make my chapters better! And btw I can't believe I've got 6.7K+! Nearly to 6.8k! That's awesome! So comment what you think, and I'll make my chapters better! Okay bye love ya! xoxo