Chapter 31- Getting better? Nope

Rick's POV

We need to get out of here, as soon as the walkers get away. I'm still trying to figure out how people out there aren't being eaten, that makes no sense!

Soon the sun went down and it was dark, we were all silent until the door swung open and Kim stood with ten men.

"Get out, The Governor wants to talk to all of you." Kim stated as she walked back to The Governor, we all stood and walked out to see people with guns everywhere.

"Ok, since you lived in a prison you'll be treated like an inmate. Got it? You'll eat when we tell you or you won't eat, you'll sleep in that train cart over there, and you'll get time to come outside. And in a few days, that woman right there." The Governor implied pointing to Michonne, "She will be killed, end of story. And if anyone tries to leave or help her get away from dying, then you too will die." And with that he walked away, leaving us speechless.

"Time to eat!" a woman with long red hair yelled, we all slowly walked over to get the food. It was ribs. That's all, it smelled good but tasted weird.

The day surprisingly went by fast, and we were all thankful for it. It was so quiet, nobody talked to anyone. Its not the same since Katie died, its just boring.

Daryl's POV

It's not the same without Katie and Hershall, it's so lonely. It should've been me and not Katie, I'd take a bullet fer her. She was like my daughter, and now she's gone.

"Its going to be okay, Daryl. Things better, they always do." Carol stated rubbing my back, I don't know why but I got a jolt of anger in me.

"NOT THIS TIME CAROL! DAMNIT! ITS NEVER GONNA GET BETTER! WE LIVE WITH A PHYCO AND WALKERS! IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER!" I yelled standing up,

"You don't know that! It can get better!" She yelled back.

"NOT THIS TIME! J-just not this time." I said calming down, but then I lost it. I sat down and cried my eyes out, this world is fucked up now. Well I mean it was before but now it's more fucked up, fucked up then ever.

Hey guys! Are you still liking the story? Well there's a surprise in the next chapter, so be ready!