🌈 8 🌈

The school is made of obsidian and has very few windows

The school is made of obsidian and has very few windows. Maybe one for each classroom.

He leads me inside to what looks like the Headmasters office.

"Hello, you must be Mariella Lestrange." The Headmaster shakes my hand and I see the faint outline of his mark.

The man who brought me here leaves and the door shuts behind him.

"Pull your sleeve down." I hiss. He catches on and pulls it down.

"Your father told me about you and I am most pleased to know that you decided to learn from the greatest school of all time." He smiles at me.

"I am going to all of the schools." I tell him. He stares at me.

"It will make me a well rounded person, learning from all schools to find out which one is the best so my father knows where to send all of the Death Eaters' children to." I shrug, telling a lie. He nods slowly.

Then he hands me the schedule of my classes and where my room is. It is in the tower away from everybody else. I even have my own key. Witchmade. No spell can unlock my door unless you are on the inside.

Headmaster leads me up to my suite and leaves me alone, warning me to be on time for all of my classes.

I wave my wand and everything goes to where it belongs. Even Mercy in her aquarium. She hisses at the mouse she sees running across my floor and I move out of the way as she launched at it. When she is done eating it, I am laying on my bed. She slithers onto my bed and looks down at me.

"Are you bigger?" I look at her. She is indeed bigger.

I sigh and get ready for bed, leaving her out of her blittle apartment as I fall asleep, dreaming of Draco and our kiss.

Over the next few months, I learn perfect balance, swordfighting, how to duel, regular fighting, a Patronus Charm, the Accio Charm, and how to hold my breath for a hour and fifteen minutes without dying.

I also become best friends with four guys named Josh,  Jake, Viktor, and James. They are all siblings, but Josh, Jake, and James are identical. They are part of a quadruplet but Viktor came out first and he looks  more different then the others

Anyway, they all have black hair, tans and are the smartest guys in our year.

They don't take it easy on me during training and I love that they treat me like one of the guys. Then the school assembly comes along. We all groan. Last time there was an assembly, we head to run up and down the mountain four times, in the snow.

I sit by the triplets and Viktor and we joke around until Headmaster enters the room. we all silence.

"Since today you are all going home, no extra training. I do have an announcement though. You will all be at Hogwarts for the Quadruplet wizard tournament. If you win, you and four other people will get out of extra training for a month." He says. Everybody cheers and he smiles.

"Now go pack and get out of here." He yells. We all run and I take the longest bexiase I am upon in the tower, but who cares. I am packed within five minutes and I am waiting for Mom to come pick me up. Sh appears with he rest of the parents and calmly walks over to me before she pulls me into a hug. I relax and hug her back as the boys some over and hug me.

"Mom, these are the triplets and Viktor. The Krum quadruplets. The Purebloods." I tell her as Viktor hands me a chocolate bar.

"Oh, how I've missed you." I whisper, holding the chocolate close and eyeing Viktor who smirks. They all stare at me.

"He took the last chocolate bar the third day." I tell them as I open it and see an empty wrapper as he runs away.

"Accio wand." I yell. His wand comes soaring at me and ij catch it. He groans and walks back over. Then he hands me fifty dollars (in muggle money) and I give him his wand back. He hugs me and so do the triplets before they leave. I turn to Mom and hug her again.

"Let's go. You have a party at home." She says. I smile.

"Ooh, can I show you the defensive spells I learned while I was here?" I ask her excitedly. She chuckles and nods as I grab her arm and we appearate. We land in my bedroom.

"Change into something flashy and some downstairs with Izzy." She says, leaving.

I put my bag down and wave my wand, watching my things get put where they belong as I go into my closet and pick a pretty dress.

Then I slip into the pretty shoes Narcissa bought me at the beginning of the year, and brush my hair out, putting the diamond and emerald earrings in before I put the bracelet on and put the necklace on

Then Izzy appears

Then Izzy appears.

"Are you ready, Mistress?" She asks. I nod and she takes my hand, leading me downstairs and out towards the garden in the back.